Beta key giveaway!!!!!!!! Winner picked. Giveaway ended.

"
havok585 wrote:
If u have a key just give it away, nobody needs to explain themselves why they should play the game, be original..

Well its his key, IMO he can do what he wants with it. He could give it to a friend or just not give it away at all.

You should be thankful hes doing this instead of just flat out trolling him.
I dont think anyone here I deserves a key any more than any other person, we're all equal.
Tho, I still hope for a chance to get that key, just out of your kindness.
"
lunasnino wrote:
i shall be giving away the spare key given when i received my beta invite.

To stand a chance of winning this key, you must post on this thread with why you think you deserve to win it.

I will be picking the person in just under 10hours from now, so 6am UK time.

Keep the posts clean any that don't will not be chosen.

I would slob your knob for 8 hours on end, massage your feet, and become your best friend by co-oping for hours on and end with you in PoE.
its apart of the giveaway, would you prefer i sent you to my facebook or youtube and said "yay give me likes and attention"? no, you wouldn't. I just want to see what people have to say and as you seem against it you have opted out of the giveaway.
No reason you should choose me just random chance

i am looking forward to trying skill system......

It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

Douglas MacArthur
I love games like diablo and from what ive seen PoE. 3 of my friends plqay this game but they dont have any soares. I dont think anyone including me deserves a beta key. The only reason that i think i have a shot is b/c i have alot of free time and ive played in alot of other closed betas.
Frustrated Diablo fan here. Also I need something to balance out the fact that I haven't won the lottery yet.
I believe I should receive this bountiful beta key for the following reasons.

A) It would make my year in my mundane life.
B) I would thoroughly test this game into the ground, and hopefully get to play with my friend who has had the game for awhile :\ and try co-op things.
C) I've checked the game weekly since october 2010 and signed up on march 23 / 2011 - Yet still no key and have failed every contest sign up, this could be my final break :D
D) I would love you for ever and ever in a very non-homosexual kind of way, specifically a platonic kind of way.
E) There need not be another person who could surpass my thankfulness if I was to receive this key.
F) All of the above

Side Note: I played the crap out of all diablo (isometric) type games and have been awaiting such a game ever since. Also; side side note, No matter who you choose, thanks for giving away your key to the community in this manor :). You, http://troll.me/images/joseph-ducreux/you-are-a-gentleman-and-a-scholar.jpg
March 23rd 2011 and still waiting...
Last edited by wickywoo on Jan 20, 2012, 7:19:05 PM
I believe that noone realy deserves it anymore or less than i do but hell, this games seems to rock !!

There have been few games like this worth playing in a long time and it would be refreshig to see one kick ass.

For this to happen, you need people like us in the beta to help and optimise and balance different aspect of the games during the creation process.

This is where we play our part and most of all have a good time.

Good luck to everyone out there.

First off, thank you for being generous and giving away your key.

I've always loved this type of game. Unfortunately there haven't really been any decent ones since Titan Quest and I've been aching for one to try. Everything I've seen makes this one look the best of anything currently in development so I can't wait to try it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info