Endgame / Uber / Eternal Labyrinth service

League: Standard
IGN: UsagiTsukino (old char, retired), DrunkAngryIrishGuy (new char)

Endgame / Uber Labyrinth service:

How does it work?
- You need to have all 6 trials completed or you won't be able to enter the lab
- We use your offering, no extra fee
- We run it from your realm so that you won't lag
- I'll skip most of the content (extra keys, shrines) unless you want them (and say so)
- I can clear trash mobs upon request
- Permanent loot allocation
- We share the chests' drops in the end (I will wait to open them with you in the room)

Q/A:
What if the person being carried dies/disconnects during the run?
Usually that means the person will have to spend another offering. Sometimes I offer a second run with my offering but it's not the default. If the person dies too easily I'll advise against a second run.

What if the person carrying dies during the run?
Usually doesn't happen but Izaro with some buff combinations is tricky. If it does happen I will give you an offering and you're free to try it again with me or keep it.

Can you run more than one person?
Probably. A party of 3 (2 + me) is usually fine any day. More than that and it depends on which buffs Izaro got that day.
Last edited by nszeek on Jan 19, 2018, 4:51:28 PM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2017, 5:27:12 AM
Reserved.
Extremely professional, fast and safe service.
Fast and professional service. Do recommend.
Amazing , runs are smooth as butter, nice host friendly and patient .

+1
Very nice and reliable carry
This lab runner is 100% legit, I even ripped to traps and runner person told me about a trick u can use, get a crappy shield and 3 chaos and runner person will throw reduced damage over time taken on it for you!!! ran me through 2 times in a rota, i died 2 times but still got me back 2 times so now i have op boot enchant (16% attack / cast speed if you killed recently :within last 4 seconds:) and my glove enchantment (Commandment of fury) some weird thing but its cool :D and now i have all 8 ascendancy points!!! Souper Opie Opie! Thanks again for running my "TheEightiesCalled" assassin!
Replied within a second and opened all the doors/killed all the stuff/bosses and even shared final loot with me. + to rep
he just did it with his own offering and didnt ask for currency/offering back

some reasons why he is your lab carry :

1.fast run
2.lovely and nice guy
3.super safe to get your last 2 points/enchant/loot

Spoiler
RECOMENDED!
Fast and smooth carry, waits the slow people <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info