Varied Prophecy Statistics

In before Ancestral Warchief and Earthquake nerf.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

This just confirms that Malachai is a boring zerg fest, where most people fight him with hardly any XP on the bar just in case. And perhaps people mute their sound during the fight when they get tired of being told they're "being selfish"?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
I can t understand why people are playing in standard or prophecy standard . There is no real challenge , u know u can reach lv 100 with time .

I dont understand why HC doesnt offer something so we play in it like other games else HC doesnt really exist to us std players cause its bad

Also you can get max level in HC with time as well whats your point
"
XSyntheticX wrote:

why would there be a nerf ? if anything the way rapid decay works with voidheart is the issue and not warchief or eq.
"
Kechop wrote:
"
XSyntheticX wrote:

why would there be a nerf ? if anything the way rapid decay works with voidheart is the issue and not warchief or eq.

Just basing it off of how they have balanced in the past, if a skill is popular, they nerf it.
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

"
Topspin81 wrote:
Too many players playing in softcore :/

Indeed! Was suprise for me :/
Earthquake being more common than Tornado Shot gives me hope that assassins won't be nerfed next patch??
The Goddess? what map boss? never heard that monster before
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
I was 2 of those Trash to Treasures Prophecies... Nice.

The Goddess is that thing on top of Izaro. The one that shoots some Green Mortar Blasts of Justice.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
XSyntheticX wrote:
"
Kechop wrote:
"
XSyntheticX wrote:

Just basing it off of how they have balanced in the past, if a skill is popular, they nerf it.

It's popular because it's affordable, not because it's broken. It's definitely not like last league's full-chaos high-damage VMS.

"
I was 2 of those Trash to Treasures Prophecies... Nice.

The Goddess is that thing on top of Izaro. The one that shoots some Green Mortar Blasts of Justice.

(a) WTF, you were just handed 48ex this league by navali?

(b) *sigh* those don't count as kills by The Goddess. Are you actually that rich? Are you just a bad player who doesn't do high-level content? The Goddess is the Plaza map boss. The same spirit inhabits both her and Izaro.

Edit: after looking at your public character list, I just flat-out don't believe that you got Trash To Treasure even once, much less twice. You must have it confused with some other prophecy. Lemme guess: monstrous treasure? Because I've gotten that 20 times.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 1, 2016, 12:42:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info