Varied Prophecy Statistics

"
krenderke wrote:
"
40/40 figures are useless. Players can complete all 40 on standard prophecy league and then play MF build on hardcore prophecy league to earn currency. 3-month leagues are so broken. You never know where the players complete the challenges from.

Funny. TS got 3rd in Top Primary Skills for Characters Over Level 60 when the skill cannot be used on atziri boss. Sadden to see LA not one of the top three as in this meta it becomes the best skill for single target kills.

TS can be used on atziri, if you are not using pierce it will not fuck you up instantly, but generally TS is a skill that is good for both single and are clear, maybe a lot of people save the single target setup like this, and that is why it is popular.

Not to mention the % of people who do atziri is probably less than 1 or 2%
"
Funny. TS got 3rd in Top Primary Skills for Characters Over Level 60 when the skill cannot be used on atziri boss. Sadden to see LA not one of the top three as in this meta it becomes the best skill for single target kills.

lol. Crit poison tornado shot builds use barrage and barrage trap for Atziri. It's quite easy. Every phase is done before you can blink.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Im surprised, becuase i wouldnt expect such a high % (20.54)

but at the same time, league was quite boring

Or people could just stop acting like Standard is so awful. A lot of people enjoy continued progression and making tons of characters with good gear and legacy options.
The standard league number should actually be alot higher, thats the funny thing. The only reason that number is that high is because Standard League has been starved of new content the past few leagues and people who play there want new content. Thats one of the only reasons i played it, new content. The only other reason was hope for fated uniques to be interesting, a few were but most werent.

Im willing to bet atleast 20% from Prophecy Softcore are only playing there for similar reasons as myself, i know my friends are.

It would be so great if Talisman found its way onto Standard.
Prophecy over yet?
"
Arrogant wrote:
Melee Totem OP? Interesting.

I really don't understand this mindset. Just because something is widely used does not make it overpowered. This is not a reasonable assumption to make when it comes to balance.

There are myriad reasons why something could be popular, that have nothing to do with raw power.

1) ease of use
2) no namelocking
3) interactions with gear that may be pushing it over the edge
4) word of mouth and popular figures using the skill

None of this really has to do with raw damage, or boss-killing ability.

Ancestral Warchief is obviously not good for instantly downing the best and most farmable bosses. It clears packs and draws attention, yes, because that is its function and purpose.

I don't understand how this is surprising to people.
And on the skill stats, glad I'm in the minority. I don't use any of those skills on my single Prophecy character. Trying a CI/Claw/Leech/Crit/Reave sort of build because it's new to me and I have a feeling it won't get nerfed anymore than it already has been.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Just wanted to point out to everyone saying how deserted HC prophecy: Those numbers probably took a big dip when the race season started. My guess would be a lot of the HC prophecy players are spending their time racing and not playing prophecy.

But if you want to make it out to be due to the labyrinth, go right ahead. I'm always down for correlating non-related statistics into some good labyrinth hate. I'm pretty certain you can get Zika from running the lab.
could we also get stats on mirror/exalts/divine drops and their use as means of craft and trade? =)
And how many players crashed inside the Atziri or any high tier map?
"
WTF, you were just handed 48ex this league by navali?

Whelp. I was thinking of Mysterious Treasures, Sorry... *hides in shame*
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info