Does anyone know when 2.3.3 will be live?

"
Jerle wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
My best guess for 2.3.3 is the week after next. We're still finding small issues that we want to fix before letting people test it. I may be wrong though, maybe it passes QA in the next few days!

When Chris starts replying in the forums. You know the teasers are rolling in! Who can read his signature? :o

I can't

translate it pl0x
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
My best guess for 2.3.3 is the week after next. We're still finding small issues that we want to fix before letting people test it. I may be wrong though, maybe it passes QA in the next few days!

When Chris starts replying in the forums. You know the teasers are rolling in! Who can read his signature? :o

arent those new ones?
Oblivious
"
Chris wrote:
Chris' signature translates to
Spoiler
"Find a narrow path, deep within the tallest mountain, fish may be found".
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

oH GOD PLEASE... saw ur signature...

not a fucking league based on damn maps

some of us are sick and tired of maps endgame and are still waiting for the non-map endgame you promised us

quote where he promised this.

can sby tell me how to put people on ignore list @forum?
"
rade0n wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

some of us are sick and tired of maps endgame and are still waiting for the non-map endgame you promised us

hey look at me im Rade0n i dont want to hear people with different opinions! I wanna mute them instead of accepting that people might see stuff differently!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
hey look at me im Rade0n i dont want to hear people with different opinions! I wanna mute them instead of accepting that people might see stuff differently!

There is a difference between silencing you from making sounds and closing his ears to the frequency you speak at.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
rade0n wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

He's just tired of the perma-crymeariver.

Like us all.....
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Jul 31, 2016, 12:46:16 AM
maps 3.0: now even fewer drops and lower exp!!!
So, anyway. To actually decipher Chris' signature:

The things (I'm guessing Worlds) are circular. What else is circular related to maps? A complete sacrifice set.

Make the simple assumption that worlds are made up of maps. But the world items are circular, and our maps are square. Therefore...

Maps can be combined to form 'World Fragments'. 4 maps can be vendored to get a World Fragment. Much like sacrifice fragments, you'd need 4 unique World Fragments to make a World. Just like Sac Frags, 3 will be common and 1 will be rare (Midnight) because economy simulator 2017.

Instead of being named 'World Fragemnt 1, 2, 3, and 4' they will have names that suit the world type: Mountain Valley, Mountain Trails, Mountain Caverns, Mountain Peaks. Combine all 4 and you get a Mountainous World.

Worlds are 'plus-sized maps' with multiple 'floors' that chain together with each other - like the Labyrinth but with less cross chaining. They will have multiple bosses, with the second and or 3rd/4th bosses gaining power based on how you fight the ones before it. They will reuse a lot of the labyrinth tech/coding for worlds.

Finally, where is the "Atlas"? They will rework rolling maps to have a baseline 10 to 15% more pack size. Full clearing a world will add it to your Atlas. Each world successfully added to your Atlas gives a permanent 1 or 2% packsize to all maps and world you run (like zana's passive bonus). 2% if the worlds in Chris' sig are all there are (13). 1% if there are more.

White (low worlds) will start at lvl 76 (the midpoint of yellow maps). Yellow (mid worlds) will start at 80, and Red Worlds will be lvl 84.

Those are my guesses, and I think they check the boxes of everything we know so far:

Gated by randomness? Check.
Interacts with the economy? Check.
Power creep? Check.
Uses and builds on existing systems? Check.
Shakes up the end game? Check.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

as the others have said there are only your posts i dont want to read anymore.
and like i expected there is no quote.

@innervate: something like that was discussed in ziz/lnb ama yesterday and it sounds pretty cool!
Last edited by rade0n on Jul 31, 2016, 3:10:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info