Is group MF culling still in fashion?

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:13:11 PM
"
Setho996 wrote:

How soon do builds reach the point where they can instantly kill virtually anything? If it happens as early as the 70s, I guess I might as well work on that ancestral warchief + earthquake hierophant I've been thinking about, or a guardian auramancer if those are popular.

I happens as soon as all you character build aspects are in very good synergy, in case the original build idea has the power capabilities. It can be in late 60s or early 70s, depending on gear requirements and the number of passives needed to cover crucial aspects

when talking about current fashion I talk about the most popular builds at the moment, which always means the most powerful ones. As someone mentioned earlier, players now specialize in clear speeds when maximizing farming output, and they go so fast that external MF culling is an option only against bosses

in a group of mediocre/cheap/not-so well-made builds, MF culling can still be a fun option, especially when playing with friends
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Maybe make an aura slave guardian instead? You can still use them to cull if nobody else in the party has good culling options.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
aura slaves actually have pretty strict gear requirements since they need shavs , prism guardian and enough es to not die .
Good luck with any Slayers in the group.

Culling can still be an option, but what valuable items are you hoping to drop? You can't drop Headhunter or Volls, which leaves you with Shavs, Kaoms and many items worth 1c. All the good shit is gated, despite what Chris Wilson once promised.

Last edited by toyotatundra on Jul 28, 2016, 1:23:37 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
aura slaves actually have pretty strict gear requirements since they need shavs , prism guardian and enough es to not die .

Cheap as chips, tho. You need Shavs, dont even need any links on it, and a bunch of 1c gear. Hella fun too, but I gotta mention some players will end pk-ing themselves on ele reflect mobs.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Cheap as chips, tho. You need Shavs, dont even need any links on it, and a bunch of 1c gear. Hella fun too, but I gotta mention some players will end pk-ing themselves on ele reflect mobs.

i was mostly referring to gearslot requirements than money . fact is every peice of aura bot gear you must use is a slot you cant put a mf item in

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info