Performance Improvements in 2.3.3

You see these badges?
Expect them to grow more.
You guys are simply amazing.
You could have said "Fuck it" like most games, but you never have, and in return, I pledge my wallet to you!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I would delay the performance update until after Windows 10 Redstone is released on Augest 2nd so you can check for issues with that version of Windows 10 so you can fit fixes in for that O/S within your schedule.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
You guys are freaking wizards! This sounds really good.
My quad core cpu is ready ^^
Those are very good News indeed,
i hope those improvements will make the Journeys even more enjoyable for the whole Community.

omg, this is probably the best news since... ever? <3

Maybe I could finally try a coc-build or play in a party or open strongboxes without crashes.

On the other hand... just decided to buy a new computer, but would still be great to play a short session on my laptop.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Jul 26, 2016, 12:17:24 PM
Amazing update. Thank you very much
A welcome improvement. I really appreciate the effort GGG puts into PoE! Thanks guys and gals!
"
DoomCarpace wrote:
How does this affect players with computers that only have a Dual Core computer. A computer with 2 cores. My computer I got about 4 years ago. I wouldn't want to be using a feature that is really designed for more like a quad core computer. It might damage the cpu of the computer that I am using.

What???
Ohh yes your CPU will explode releasing an Mortal Antrax Cloud, be careful with that...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
no if you use a 2 cores, it will be split evenly, so less charge for the core that took all the load previously. (better for you cpu I think)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info