Looking for most faceroll build

"
krenderke wrote:
Every time someone asks for some decent facerolly build I suggest lowlife bladevortex.

It is one of those atziri builds, that are not brainless poisonfucking mines and actually requires you to think a bit.

Btw were you the one reddit who asked the same thing today, but with 20 ex budget?

There are a lot of stuff that can be facerolly without lagg, but if you added some parameters to the requirements it would be easier to suggest a build.

Like for example if you want to play something with raw clearspeed on white gorge (like the ones reddit wankers like) or something with mapmod tolerance, because both can be called facerolly, but it is completely different in the end.

Nah that must of been someone else. Is lowlife BV really that good though? all the vids I've seen that don't have like HH and mirrors worth gear seems to do alright but nothing to insane, I could be wrong but I haven't seen vids to spectacular. I'm looking just for a build that can do like most T15 mods fairly fast and reliably... like something I'm not going to die with if I don't pay attention for half a second.
"
boby00001 wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:
Every time someone asks for some decent facerolly build I suggest lowlife bladevortex.

It is one of those atziri builds, that are not brainless poisonfucking mines and actually requires you to think a bit.

Btw were you the one reddit who asked the same thing today, but with 20 ex budget?

There are a lot of stuff that can be facerolly without lagg, but if you added some parameters to the requirements it would be easier to suggest a build.

Like for example if you want to play something with raw clearspeed on white gorge (like the ones reddit wankers like) or something with mapmod tolerance, because both can be called facerolly, but it is completely different in the end.

Nah that must of been someone else. Is lowlife BV really that good though? all the vids I've seen that don't have like HH and mirrors worth gear seems to do alright but nothing to insane, I could be wrong but I haven't seen vids to spectacular. I'm looking just for a build that can do like most T15 mods fairly fast and reliably... like something I'm not going to die with if I don't pay attention for half a second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfYU4IZhrE0
see for yourself.
If hes using the same gear as link in his guide hes using a few pieces of mirrored gear and HH.
There are several options for a lowlife build, I was rolling with this gear is perandus.

Spoiler

It is not that hard to make it pretty good, well I won't make a video of oneshoting bosses, because of lagg, but it is not a big deal with 50 blades, even without being a flaskfinder or having mirrored gear.

Actually I am not even sure if I need that poison gem, well whatever, could do a few maps on std with you to show how fast it is.
Last edited by krenderke on Jul 26, 2016, 10:42:27 AM
"
Marttern wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfYU4IZhrE0
see for yourself.

OP said he has 20ex, and you linked him Blasting Cap's bladevortex.

Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info