Need advice on how to leech back mana for my build

Mana on hit would be another option since you hit a lot of things with GMP and Chain. You're probably not willing to give up 2 ring slots, but Thief's Tormant is your best bet for that. You can get a little mana on hit with jewels but your tree doesn't go near any nodes.

I'll tell you what really helped my Burning Arrow elementalist maintain mana....this:
You have to kill something first to get it started though.

Edit: talking about the enchant
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 24, 2016, 2:33:07 PM
It would really help if you would tell more details about your build (or just tell character name) and criterias what you want to keep and what is dismissible in your build.
You can also take the first nods of the mana leech cluster below the ranger bow vluster, 0.4% of ALL damage is usually enough to sustain anything.
If the one you are talking about is templar, vaal clarity could work against trash mobs (since you kill them fast enough to recharge) and for bosses "pious path" can also work with it's 4% energy shield regeneration while on consecrated ground, having this node you can stay without zealot's oath (but with EB ofcourse). Also shav's ring would also work with it's 3% es regen, but this is a bit more expensive.
Last edited by Andrius319 on Jul 24, 2016, 3:35:38 PM
"
Andrius319 wrote:
It would really help if you would tell more details about your build (or just tell character name) and criterias what you want to keep and what is dismissible in your build.
He's only got 1 character with a 6L equipped - the inquisitor. Power siphon build.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Andrius319 wrote:
He's only got 1 character with a 6L equipped - the inquisitor. Power siphon build.

Yea there are already like 25 different ways suggested for him to fix his mana issue.
Funny he didn't replied anything yet.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
sindronian wrote:
Right now I'm using Eldritch Battery and Zealot's oath to support a 6L skill that costs 77 mana for each attack. I have approx 3 attacks per second. I reserve all my mana with auras (100% of it exactly).
Turns out I need the health regen and I don't want to use EB anymore. There's no way I'll get enough mana regen to support the cost of the skill, so somehow I need to leech the mana. I cannot switch out any of the gems in the 6L for mana leech, the supports are too important. Even if I did use mana leech, missed attacks still wouldn't leech and I would find myself unable to use the ability.
That's my biggest issue. Missing attacks. If I miss an attack I can't leech back any damage so I run out of mana and I can't use my ability. I want to be able to leech mana in a way so that I can always cast my 6l skill even if I miss. Another issue is that I do no physical damage, only elemental.
Anyone super smart here can think of a way that I can spam a 6L 77 cost skill with no mana regen and only elemental damage with less then 100% accuracy?

get 1 of these bad girls:

and all your mana problems go away :-)
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info