The state of PvP in PoE

"
__REAPER__ wrote:
pvp is utterly broken and GGG is giving a fart about balancing their skills - they even introduce more OP shirt every new patch which completely bypasses stuff like block or resists.

And other skills get wrecked (e.G. cyclone) because they were abused as triggers for other OP shirt, and now they can't kill a damn fart on their own anymore.

D2 pvp was fun until 1.10 - pvm was sort of balanced, too; when THE FUCK will GGG learn from it?

PS:
The only master GGG should have made easier to level would have been that turd Leo.

PPS:
If GGG doesn't like having negative threads about how broken some stuff is - they should get going and fix it.

^dis guy, I like him already.

Have you seen my 2 redit lynch threads, that BOTH got a knee jerk reaction?

???

Priceless.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5dxj9m/how_to_pk_friends_101/

Poe Pking

Fucken awesome right?

Ya I know, it's fucken super gay, shitty and the nerd in the video just adds insult to injury.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:

Poe Pking

Fucken awesome right?

Ya I know, it's fucken super gay, shitty and the nerd in the video just adds insult to injury.

Why are you guys complaining so much about this game but each extension buy supporter packs?
Serious question, because PVP suck balls but pve is also fucking boring so why?

tips:
Well I am sure mulla you can look like a real pimp with those capes, Just make a necro and specter those tities monsters, make them dance around you in sarn arena.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Nov 20, 2016, 12:14:30 PM
Well everyone complain mostly about the same 2-3 things but tbh they all still love this game cuz there no other similar to this 1 atm :(
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
Well everyone complain mostly about the same 2-3 things but tbh they all still love this game cuz there no other similar to this 1 atm :(

Exactly, GGG has no competition except Diablo 3 on the online ARPG market. They really were lucky that D3 sucked so much and that all blizzard customers came to them.

Seriously fixing pvp wouldn't be that hard but sadly only the problems who can be fixed by tweaking values (vortex t value, Inquisitor nerf, Decay T values) are fixed and those involving game mechanisms (Mostly secondary damages) are ignored.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 20, 2016, 2:36:10 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

Poe Pking

Fucken awesome right?

Why are you guys complaining so much about this game but each extension buy supporter packs?
Serious question, because PVP suck balls but pve is also fucking boring so why?

tips:
Well I am sure mulla you can look like a real pimp with those capes, Just make a necro and specter those tities monsters, make them dance around you in sarn arena.

Spider equality. They have good quotas on spider representation, though it is disappointing to not have a spider lead yet...
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
philophil wrote:

wait for lost ark and other korean game
"
trigundam wrote:

wait for lost ark and other korean game

lost Ark and the new lineage are not Arpg, they are MMO with "a bit" of Arpg gameplay.
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:44:43 PM
Lots of player agree that if a couple of key things were fixed, pvp would be become instantly WAY healthier.

Time will tell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info