Medallion, Event 115: One Hour Solo

Like others I also had failed to join instances all the way. Even so strong that I couldn't get into the nothern forest and had to redo the area before that.
Hehe :P

was fun
Well that just plain sucked...i really hope these server issues dont continue. Audible "f*cks" over and over on my end. Ran prison three times over with new layouts. The butthurt is real...
Last edited by XtraBeefy on Aug 17, 2016, 3:06:56 PM
Rolled back right before brutus and had to go through the entire prison and earn back 1.5 levels.
probably the most cancer event in this season i have ever played. always 20-30 ping higher than usual, always failed to join instances several times before finally entering next area, even some desync issues after all these months.
This race could really use a remake.
Ended up getting fucked by constantly having to sit waiting patiently, hoping the instances would load and that i wouldnt crash again.
"Failed to join Instance"-errors constantly prevented me from progressing into the next zone and required spam clicking instances, which made this race very unenjoyable.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Extremely laggy to start the race -- especially entering zones. Disconnected twice, both times in upper prison, both times I was rolled back and lost levels. Three runs of upper and lower prison in one race. Fun times.
Last edited by slably on Aug 17, 2016, 3:05:48 PM
"
Fightgarr wrote:
Yay I get to complain about the servers this time too!

WHAT A SHAM OF AN EVENT

BABYRAGE

REFUND PLZ

i say give anyone who got their xp rolled back an alt art victarios XD
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info