Patch 2.3.2b

now after your team has DEPLOYED another PATCH... Time to Deploy a HOTFIX, as usual...pathofexile.exe stopped working... coming back over a yera when the game patched properly.. as usual.. good luck, see you in a year.
"Fixed an issue with the audio of lightning strike."

Thank you very much! :)
"
Qarl wrote:
restartlessly
GMT -5 "EST"

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1222017
I never saw the "size issue" with the harp. Was it big or small?
Censored.
"
Restartlessly is not a word.

if effortlessly is one, then this should work as well
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
"
Qarl wrote:

Changed the Stacked Deck to contain a more-equally-weighted set of Divination Cards.[/li]

Read "Nerfed Stacked Deck because it was actually giving good cards". Don't know if I should laugh or cry ...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
and its about 700 mb nays
Yes, i was good with 2.3.2 until .b and now it freezes and lock up my PC within 15 minutes of playing.

I am one a several threads in the Tech Support forum.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1703669/page/2/#p13518043
Last edited by jagrock on Jul 24, 2016, 1:12:30 PM
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Changed the Stacked Deck to contain a more-equally-weighted set of Divination Cards.[/li]

Read "Nerfed Stacked Deck because it was actually giving good cards". Don't know if I should laugh or cry ...

Actually, they were initially deployed with card weights equally to drop rates. This patch gave rarer cards more favorable odds for being obtained via stacked deck.

Source.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
Amazing patch notes Qarl... Btw has anyone seen Racheal?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info