The Art of Path of Exile

"
that statue is an abomination

I believe you are 100% correct; it is indeed an Abomination.

Those things are going to be evil if they just pop out of the scenery the way the current Statue enemies try but mostly fail to.

Also g'damn. Act 5 confirmed, it'd seem. Better get back to mapping, don't have any level 98s to clear the next Act with. May need them if that crazy statue-Shoggoth is indicative of what we're seeing for regular enemies...
Will this be a stand-alone product like the comics are, or only available in supporter packs like the Ascendancy class art prints?
Hyrri is best girl.

Need more Hyrri lore.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Sweet baby jesus, I want that Shambler Statue right now!
So the one kid has a descry on his arms. And the other symbol is a tie fighter. Act 5 will be the Path of Star Wars. Also that kid is Anakin and the fish is Jar Jar.
act 5 confirmed !! 3.0 !!!

WTF IM HYPED !!!
Bad Seed
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Just to clarify, this book has a lot of concept art from Act Five, because both the book and Act Five (3.0.0) are coming out next year. We have some completely different but equally exciting stuff planned for 2.4.0 in September this year!
Glad to hear you are wasting resources on such fluff rather than fixing the game.

Different parts of a company does different things. Flaming wont help anyone dude!
Last edited by okstus on Jul 20, 2016, 8:33:09 PM
that statue monster looks awesome!
Hope I'm around to see it. You're really pushing out the HC players. The game is becoming too long to make HC play viable. You can't really expect us to learn how to deal with an "insta-death" encounter that takes two weeks to a month to get to. You've got a major problem with your game. You need to realize that.

Normal difficulty should have access to the entire game... so we can practice it on "easy mode". The fights in Normal should be exactly the same as the fights in Merciless. They're not. There's no way to learn Atziri in HC. You have to risk too much to try. You have to learn the fight by playing SC or having someone show you how. Not happening for most HC players.

The reason HC is a ghost town is simply because you're designing your game away from the principles of HC play.
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Just to clarify, this book has a lot of concept art from Act Five, because both the book and Act Five (3.0.0) are coming out next year. We have some completely different but equally exciting stuff planned for 2.4.0 in September this year!
Glad to hear you are wasting resources on such fluff rather than fixing the game.

Not like you've contributed to any of the resources of the development of this game.
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info