Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid

Yep same stuff: RIP 2 keys on the very first door of the uber lab
Ah its not just me then, hope this gets fixed soon!
It happened to me too. :(

no uberlab anymore! please fix quick, this is a showstopper!!!!!
And this kind of stupid error continues.... If you cant fix it at least implement a creative workaround...... come on..
a patch and no feedback about when you fix this. uberlab is a major part of the game.

how about some reaction here? do you recognize the error?

when will it be fixed?

this is not cosmetic, this is a showstopper!
Seems like i cannot run Uber Lab, got disconnected the last 2 Uber Runs now.

Don't have that much time to play anymore, so i started a Lab Runner as my first char. Now that I could be able to run the Lab, I have to deal with technical issues.
Last edited by Bambulix on Sep 14, 2016, 3:07:39 PM
same shit happened to me today 3 times! i only had 1 izaro fight left and the game kicked me out to the login screen! fucking joke! like 30 min time waste and its not ez to get über lab maps and u need to be fully concentrated! rly pissing me off! dont releas so much new bullshit if u cant fix all your buggs for god sake!
ING Infuriateground
"
Gangbangsusi wrote:
same shit happened to me today 3 times! i only had 1 izaro fight left and the game kicked me out to the login screen! fucking joke! like 30 min time waste and its not ez to get über lab maps and u need to be fully concentrated! rly pissing me off! dont releas so much new bullshit if u cant fix all your buggs for god sake!

Yeah, it sucks. I've only experienced this when switching characters and trying to enter the same map from zana's device portals. Haven't experienced what everyone else is experiencing, but I could imagine how frustrating that would be. I haven't bother trying uber lab in a group because of this ongoing issue, just in case. But grouping in maps seems to be ok for me. I hope GGG fixes this very soon.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I believe this is happening more frequent on the US East servers. Got in twice in merc lab, and twice going to act 4 wp.
Is happen to me to, TWICE, i waste to uber keys at the entrance and 2 door.. this is just sad.. hope they fixed it soon, cos i cant really play uber since 2.04 launched. >/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info