Can I buy a Labyrinth clear?

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Probably not a good term to use in the ultimate context, yes.

:P

How about the edit? :D

Is it possible to be ripped off? I'm not sure I can take on Endgame Izaro(5200 Life, I hear he hits harder than that) since I experience a lot of lag, especially in labyrinth, so I'd like to have being carried as an option. Especially with the fee to enter.
"
srt746 wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Is it possible to be ripped off? I'm not sure I can take on Endgame Izaro(5200 Life, I hear he hits harder than that) since I experience a lot of lag, especially in labyrinth, so I'd like to have being carried as an option. Especially with the fee to enter.

Of course it is, it's part of the game.

GGG even protect the people who rip you off, in fact, should you warn people about them, YOU will be punished.
Casually casual.

Don't do that. No mater how long it takes, if you do it legit you will have something to remember. The more you fail and the more preparation and learning it takes the truer will your achievement be. Isn't that what playing games is about?
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

It was great, made me remember my orc plays on bnet.

I have no recollection of games with puppies though :(

Spoiler
Stop touching me!
Spoiler
Ha, that shit was great, wc3 had some great audio's

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i think i was one of the first 3 years ago trying to explain on the forums how this game is basically a pyramid. So i can understand your reasoning perfectly for using that word :)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jul 20, 2016, 8:58:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info