[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

"
ivqancorp wrote:

Last, in your video there is an orange/yellow arrow or projectile shooting out with your barrage. What is that?

Thanks.

Its this glove enchantment.
hey,
nice Guid and Build...

i have a question...

Can you do pls Screenshots from your DPS unbuffed and Buffed?!?!

i play this Build atm with Assasine, and it looks your DPS are way higher...

THX
"
dunkelxd wrote:
hey,
nice Guid and Build...

i have a question...

Can you do pls Screenshots from your DPS unbuffed and Buffed?!?!

i play this Build atm with Assasine, and it looks your DPS are way higher...

THX

Took me quite some time to gather gems and gear back to the character in standard :)

with HoT, Wrath and Lightning Golem in hideout:

with 4 frenzy chareges, 3 power charages, blood rage and atziri flask up:
This build looks pretty great and i love barrage so I am Keen to try it. Have you tried the gaurdians/shaper yet with this build? If so, how did those go? Thanks in advance.
"
DeeVee_X_Naix wrote:
This build looks pretty great and i love barrage so I am Keen to try it. Have you tried the gaurdians/shaper yet with this build? If so, how did those go? Thanks in advance.

No, I haven't :(

I am playing some other builds in essence league so I haven't had the chance to try the new maps and bosses with this build yet :(
Aw that's a shame. Well if you ever try them out in standard or something, I would love an update! GLHF.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
lordgimli wrote:
"
duude wrote:

What is the less important node in asc. tree? Probably Far Shot?
yes plz some 1 tell what should i take first to max dps

1. Powerful Precision
2. Fast and Deadly
3. Rupture
4. Far Shot

One thing that's kind of confusing me, Powerful Precision requires you to be up close to Pierce, Far Shot requires you to be far to deal more damage. That seems kind of counterproductive doesnt it?

Secondly why do you need Powerful Precision if you are linking Pierce?

For both of those answers: You only get 60% pierce from quiver (assuming you don't have additional arrow on Drillneck) + pierce gem and at screen edge/offscreen Powerful Precision is 40% pierce. So you get 100% pierce without spending points on the tree, meaning you have an extra 5 passive points to work with. Plus, Powerful Precision is a free 100% crit chance node. Both Drillneck and Powerful Precision work on the total pierce chance the arrow has when it hits, not just how much is on your stat sheet.

"
ivqancorp wrote:
Thirdly, if you had to choose one of those, wouldn't it be best to take Far Shot, since this is an evasion build and you want to stay away as far as possible from melee/phys damage as possible?

Far Shot is very powerful, and you will be farther away most of the time, but the baked in Pierce combined with Drillneck and the crit is too much of a DPS boost to skip.

"
ivqancorp wrote:
Fourth, and this is just a general question, why don't you pick up Arrow dancing? You go right past it. Aren't you more prone to being hit by a range skill, even one that is off screen sometimes? Where as with melee you can just kite or step back. I never see anyone picking this up and I am just wondering why. The bow playstyle, to me at least, seems like a kiting one, hit, move, hit, move...etc.

It is quite nice, but you can't always avoid melee range, and I personally feel that it's better to prepare for the worst (melee hits) rather than avoid some ranged damage without moving manually. In best case scenarios Arrow Dancing is better, but when you're in a bad scenario you're more likely to die to melee than you will to range. Melee damage tends to be scarier and you already have Voltaxic to deal with reflect.
El Psy Congroo.
"
isobyr
can u post your items pls
Guys can u tell me what are those rockets came from while he is shooting ???
I have a Question
Can i use harbbringer for it?
And + 1 additional arrow drillneck?
Enjoy Legacy!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info