[2.6] Assophant Stickpeople or a guide to Crit Staff Warchief Totems

"
TerryWoT wrote:
Is this build Uber Atziri viable?

It is possible but not reliable and certainly not safe. Main reason for this, is totems dying to all the AoE. They are a valid Flameblast target so they get wiped pretty often. Especially in split phase.

I uploaded an Uber run and added the video to the post. Planned to do a video anyway. (It is still processing, though.)
Havn't you tried to use (for bossfights) Bloodlust instead of Less Duration in your BoR and 2nd Warchief totem in 6l staff with Less Duration to proc Bleed? It probably will be harder to control tbh.
Hey! Playing this in Essence HC... not able to get a Hege's yet, but I found something to more than see me until I can eventually respec into crit.

This sword I picked up while I was leveling for 3 chaos... now I've gotten Voidheart, I don't need to spec out of RT to get the extra dmg vs. Bleeding enemies. A bit of pathing south in the Marauder area gets me to the Razor Edge notable, another 5% chance to bleed and lots of damage + life (Juggernaut).

Just dinged lvl 83, 5.7k life. Tree: poeurl.com/Liw
Last edited by dandan88 on Sep 5, 2016, 8:16:46 PM
Update.. lvl 92 still alive.

Tree: poeurl.com/MlI

83k tooltip with atziri flask, 4 power charges + totem. 90%+ crit chance, ~350% multi. done all the labs, atziri and up to t14 maps so far with no issues. hope to finish the character vs shaper.
Last edited by dandan88 on Sep 18, 2016, 12:39:32 AM
Nice to see that the build took you that far already.

With the 2.4 changes in mind though I would recommend either using Added Fire or Melee Physical on Full Life.* Even better is investing the chromes into a 3B1R BoR and run Crit Multi Support. I actually switched to that setup in the last few days of Prophecy and did not updated the guide properly.

*You being Full Life matters not the the totem!
Last edited by tzuiop on Sep 17, 2016, 2:05:26 PM
3 blue aaaah it took me long enough to get 2! Yeah I have been considering it too.. might just buy another bringer and throw chromes at it between maps. Not using Added Fire or MDOFL.. have been leveling Culling Strike though might see some use.. helmet swap during shaper? :D

was thinking about getting the crit multi at the scion start as well... seems better value than what's available at shadow (phys dmg/crit chance)
Last edited by dandan88 on Sep 17, 2016, 3:29:23 PM
"
dandan88 wrote:
3 blue aaaah it took me long enough to get 2! Yeah I have been considering it too.. might just buy another bringer and throw chromes at it between maps. Not using Added Fire or MDOFL.. have been leveling Culling Strike though might see some use.. helmet swap during shaper? :D

The now cheaper 3B Vorici for 120 Chromes has a 2 in 5 chance to give you a red socket as the 4th one. So roughly 300 chromes on average. It is definitely worth it. The extend to duration is also very nice QoL.

"
dandan88 wrote:
was thinking about getting the crit multi at the scion start as well... seems better value than what's available at shadow (phys dmg/crit chance)

Yeah I was thinking about that too late into Prophecy. Crit Multi is by far the best damage stat we can grab. I would give it priority on Jewels too. I could snag a few cheap ones late in prophecy since Two-Handed Crit Multi and Staff Crit are not that popular.
Well never mind, ripped vs. Ghosted Vaal in my first Maze Map... -max, ele weak, 3x frenzy charges.

https://youtu.be/oQEyAzy16GU

Had some pretty sick jewels:

Bought em all for < 15c each
Last edited by dandan88 on Sep 18, 2016, 12:59:01 AM
Great build, thanks for the guide.
I took Hypothermia instead of Less Duration. Since we freeze a lot, it's a 39% MORE damage support. And easier to chrome than 3B1R.
Updated the guide for 2.6 to the best of my knowledge. I did not play test it much so if you have any comments let me know. Might take few days to get back to you though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info