Tinfoil Hat: No Lightning Coil 3D because it sells skin transfers

Most used chest with no 3D -> Most skin transferred chest.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2016, 4:07:08 PM
Hahah ;))
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I hope it gets the ugliest art ever.
With 6 cents a pop GGG must be raking in at least 3 bucks a month with lightning coil skin transfers. :D
there are more pressing matters.

also there are other uniques that should get a 3d art first.

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Jojas wrote:
With 6 cents a pop GGG must be raking in at least 3 bucks a month with lightning coil skin transfers. :D

Hey man, the coffee a developer needs in crunch time doesn't just buy itself!
Lol'd. Explains why garbage vendor uniques get their 3d arts faster than top meta ones
This is pretty clever of you to think of! And also pretty clever of GGG.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Yup. It never will receive one, the big ones probably won't. They let you use ugly ass chest piece and want to sell you a supporter pack with the armor
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
thats no Tinfoil hat... its just Marketing logic

GGG is pretty smart no giving 3D art to most used unique items

so are they giving Shit art to used unique items with good art (Rat's nest)

its not new, GGG already pulled this trick on a massive scale when they changed pretty much all Helmet 3D art to uglier ones
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info