Cold Damage Spell Caster Auras

thanks for all the help guys have to say out of all the games ive played this has one of the best communities!!! peace.
This is slightly out there, but you could try socketing Herald of Thunder into this:

As long as you can shock enemies reliably, the secondary effect of HoT will reduce enemy cold resist by 20%. Not technically an aura, but close enough. :)
With my 75 Prophesy Cold Witch I am using the herald of ice along with Blasphemy, I am at work and forgot the exact names, the curse for cold specifically and elements in general.

Just about anything that gets in curse range dies fast -- hexproof can take a few - they are few and far between.

I guess that is not technically an aura, but really it is an aura :)
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
Frostbite
42% less Cold Resist
13% more freeze

Elemental weakness
37% less all elemental resists

(both gems lvl 18)

Total -79% Cold Resistance
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
Last edited by ElfBoy on Jul 21, 2016, 7:17:35 PM
AA, PoI, Haste, Clarity and if ES based discipline also herald of thunder for auto curse
Write random stuff here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info