Path of Exile, and the current state it is in, and why i'm a bit sad.

2nd world problems?

If it is one of your favourite items, I am going to assume you are not planning on selling it, so what does it matter how much it is worth? Its 'worth' in exalts has no bearing on its efficieny while you play so unless you are mainly into the game to play the trade game, just enjoy your item and be happy... never understood this mentality...
Last edited by blubbber on Jul 15, 2016, 8:18:39 AM
"
blubbber wrote:
If it is one of your favourite items, I am going to assume you are not planning on selling it, so what does it matter how much it is worth? It's 'worth' in exalts has no bearing on its efficieny while you play so unless you are mainly into the game to play the trade game, just enjoy your item and be happy... never understood this mentality...

Same. The OP makes no sense. Plus he acts like if the stock market went bust. Items like IRL, change value all the time. Even when you go to a store, shop for something for 19.99 then the next week there is a sale for it for 9.99. Are people gonna complain no. Why? Because they know sales are a thing and so are value changes.
"
"
blubbber wrote:
If it is one of your favourite items, I am going to assume you are not planning on selling it, so what does it matter how much it is worth? It's 'worth' in exalts has no bearing on its efficieny while you play so unless you are mainly into the game to play the trade game, just enjoy your item and be happy... never understood this mentality...

Same. The OP makes no sense. Plus he acts like if the stock market went bust. Items like IRL, change value all the time. Even when you go to a store, shop for something for 19.99 then the next week there is a sale for it for 9.99. Are people gonna complain no. Why? Because they know sales are a thing and so are value changes.

It matters how much its worth mostly because i bought it, and i do have plans to sell it after if i cannot think of a use for it, since i have already made my primary build with it, so, to me, at this current moment, it has no use for me, hence why i am a bit sad because of the huge 60 ex price drop (60 ex is huge to me btw)... you newcomers wouldnt understand what its like unfortunately, to own something that was once expensive and top tier, only to be shoved aside with shitty nerfs, and new "meta" uniques to take over its glory... sigh...
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
"
blubbber wrote:

you newcomers wouldnt understand what its like unfortunately, to own something that was once expensive and top tier, only to be shoved aside with shitty nerfs, and new "meta" uniques to take over its glory... sigh...

You do realize the person you are directly replying to was registered on the forum before you and has 10x as many posts as you?
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
"
blubbber wrote:

It matters how much its worth mostly because i bought it, and i do have plans to sell it after if i cannot think of a use for it, since i have already made my primary build with it, so, to me, at this current moment, it has no use for me, hence why i am a bit sad because of the huge 60 ex price drop (60 ex is huge to me btw)... you newcomers wouldnt understand what its like unfortunately, to own something that was once expensive and top tier, only to be shoved aside with shitty nerfs, and new "meta" uniques to take over its glory... sigh...

You do realise I joined like 10 months before you, right? Maybe check your facts before calling someone a newcomer :)
I am very well aware of what that is like, I just choose to have a more positive and realistic attitude towards the game and its changing meta. Just like in real life things change, you have 0 influence on that, the only thing you can influence is your attitude towards it, but it seems like people here love to go out of their way looking for reasons to be miserable. Stop living in the 'ohhh so glorious past' and go with the times, you will be a happier person for it!
I just realized that now... oopsies, but oh well, whats gonna happen? ;)

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Absolutely nothing is gonna happen :)
Also, just for the record, my first post was just an attempt to try and cheer you up, a nudge to try and keep a positive attitude, not a personal attack on your opinion :)
"
blubbber wrote:
Absolutely nothing is gonna happen :)
Also, just for the record, my first post was just an attempt to try and cheer you up, a nudge to try and keep a positive attitude, not a personal attack on your opinion :)

haha yeah, cheers man, its just, this forum can be a vicious place sometimes, gotta keep on the defensive sometimes :P appreciate it :)

I know, I hardly every post, mostly just lurk in the background and ignore most the of the trash that gets spewed here for exactly those reasons but you have written a lot of nice and helpful posts for your 'newcomers' ;p so I thought I would try to offer a more positive view on your dilemma :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info