Name a thing that you can do in video games and wish you could also do in real life

"
C1111 wrote:
start again/new game

Computer returned? (cha cha!?)
haha yeah load and save for cheat everytime >:D

- - -

computer returned on form of 2012 laptop (playing less because of 70-85 grades celcius)
time to change my signature
my english sux.
Fly. As long as i can remember, Ive always wanted to fly.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
C1111 wrote:
haha yeah load and save for cheat everytime >:D

- - -

computer returned on form of 2012 laptop (playing less because of 70-85 grades celcius)
time to change my signature

Congrats! keep it on ice and HF :D
Interact with girls
town portal
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
town portal

Home portal kind of exists already, it requires absurd amounts of alcohol to work though
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Don't like what the immediate future seems to hold for you?
.....Give the soothsayer a few coins to seal those prospects away.

Thinking about getting a nice new sports car, but don't need a Bugatti or Ferrari?
.....PoE.trade has just about anything you'll need for a chaos or two.

Tired of work, life stress or any other situation?
......Alt+Tab out for awhile and take a break.

Forgot where you put those keys?
......Email support, they can find them for you faster than you can say "Where'sMyMTX".

Mean boss at work that is totally unreasonable?
.......GGG can nerf that boss for you.

Find a love interest that seems perfect, but just can't make a good connection?
.....Vorici, the matchmaker can set you up for 1500.

Life's stresses eating up too much of your energy?
.....Elreon has an app for that - Smart rings and even a smart amulet to help minimize the brain drain.

Too much junk in the garage that needs to be cleaned up and organized? Tired of the old homestead and looking for someplace new to live? Bored of the same job, and looking for a career change?
........Wait three months, and everything will be new again. Choose your new career, get that beachfront hideaway home and find a spotless garage waiting for you every three months.

Can't find that elusive Pokemon that you need for your Go collection?
....Dial Go#820 and you can complete your collection

Last, but not least - If your wife does leave you?
.....She doesn't get half your stash.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jul 15, 2016, 4:37:25 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Can't find that elusive Pokemon that you need for your Go collection?
....Dial Go#820 and you can complete your collection

This got a bit out of hand, I've seen appeals by mountain rescue service not to hunt for pokemons in less populated areas. Hikers usually go in groups, have maps, food, water and sun protection, pokemon hunters are traipsing around with just hands in their pockets and a gamer's life rarely provides you with outdoor experience.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 15, 2016, 6:27:53 AM
How about design your character (yourself)

Not have to use the bathroom (ever)

Quicksave/quickload.

Medical attention instantly heals injuries no matter how dire, not to mention you can just drink some red stuff and be healed (ima say its fruit punch but we all know its probably blood.)

Oh yeah and endless fucking stamina. The caloric intake for the characters we play in games would need to be absolutely astounding to support that much activity for so long and very rarely do they eat unless its part of the health regaining system of the game. Doom is a great example of this. Running at all times only stopping to beat the shit out of demons and jumping up and down ledges, all while carrying a bunch of heavy guns and wearing that armor (the chaingun alone is 43 kilos...). And thats for a character that doesnt do any magic other than all those guns fitting in his pockets lol. A caster's metabolism would need to be insanely efficient to produce power like we do in this game. Think about the energy you would need to put into a punch if you needed it to actually, truly, harm the target. And i dont mean knock them out, i mean break something or kill them. Then think about how much energy youd need to make that punch a lightning bolt or fireball. Humans dont even know where to start with that lol.

*Punches the air REALLY hard* Yeah...doesnt work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info