Life is over... Pokemon Go is out..

Nintendo doubles its market cap in two weeks and is now worth more than Sony.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
^ That bubble will pop but its nonetheless really impressive.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
My wife just sits on the couch and uses incense to lure pokemans to her. is she doing it right?
S L O W E R
just amazing for social anxiety and obese kids

as far as i know you have to walk several km to hatch an egg

you socialize
you get fit ( kind of)
you go outside

and iam so pissed that i missed the stock market trend
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 23, 2016, 4:41:59 AM
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
more than 50 monsters remaining.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

This is both terrifying and amazing, lots of respect for the artist. I honestly can say I would not want to meet any of these, but there's a toss up between Weezing & Lickitung for which terrifies me more.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The Exeggutor and the Cloyster are amazing. The Weezing looks like it walked in on something it really shouldn't have.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
the most scary thing for me about pokemon go is that it's computers+algorithms steering humans around in real life and not the other way...

what if the algos decide to have a "good old game of lemmings"?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 8, 2016, 9:45:53 AM
"
ampdecay wrote:
My wife just sits on the couch and uses incense to lure pokemans to her. is she doing it right?
a friendly heads-up: it might not be just pokemon shes luring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info