Pvp Tier list

Sarah, what do you think about PVP, its tiers, and its current state?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Sep 19, 2016, 11:16:53 PM
rlowe, with the time you spend on toxicerino in pvp forums, you'd farm and get full mirrored GC + whispering ice build.

*drama trigger released*
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Why farm when you can get anything you want with a credit card.

*drama trigger amplified*
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 20, 2016, 11:16:05 AM
Shhhhhhh
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
more ideas for my unique design

Randomly transform charges on hit. I mean, I can't see this belonging on anything but a claw but the idea of disrupting a build that relies on a specific charge type by randomly assigning all their current charges to other charge types seems bloody hilarious. You could also have it run both ways so it also discombobulates you too, leading to some pve merits with corrupting blood charges.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Is firestorm/icestorm still viable now? I had a WI character but she just cant win again offscreener like LA, also aoe skill like that cant catch up with fast wb/runner. And which spell has more potential, firestorm or icestorm, in your opinion?
firestorm is really good.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
firestorm is really good.

How can firestorm win again LA (in Sarn I mean)?
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"

Randomly transform charges on hit. I mean, I can't see this belonging on anything but a claw but the idea of disrupting a build that relies on a specific charge type by randomly assigning all their current charges to other charge types seems bloody hilarious. You could also have it run both ways so it also discombobulates you too, leading to some pve merits with corrupting blood charges.

Its an interesting idea to be sure.
What if we spin it this way. Instead of affecting other people's charges, it makes your own charges last forever.
The downside would be, you can no longer expend your charges.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
"
Castablanca wrote:
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"

Its an interesting idea to be sure.
What if we spin it this way. Instead of affecting other people's charges, it makes your own charges last forever.
The downside would be, you can no longer expend your charges.

That downside doesn't make up for how broken perma charges would be.

I did have an idea related to charges tho.

An item that changes what charges do depending on the socket color. I was thinking an unset ring.

Basically if there's a red socket, all charges (power/frenzy/endurance) give you what an endurance charge would give you (and not what they originally give. I.E.: your power and frenzy charges now only give the benefits of endurance charges). If the socket is blue, all charges give you what a power charge would give. Green for frenzy, etc.

A white socket would make every charge give you the bonus of each different charge type.

The cap would have to be like 10 charges in total.

It's important to mention that each charge would NOT "become another charge". A power charge is still a power charge, it just gives you the bonuses of an endurance charge instead. Meaning you can't just get an easy 10 charge immortal call all the time.

It's a simple concept but I see some cool potential.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Sep 20, 2016, 5:15:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info