[2.3] LL Crit Reach Of The Ass (Millions Of DPS, Atziri Viable, With Videos)

I introduce to you the LL Reach Of The Ass build. Min/maxed for damage output. It's able to do all content including Uber.

Videos:
Full Atziri Run
Explanation Of Build

Class Tree: Assassin
For the build, the best ascendancy is the Assassin because it allows us to min/max damage by utilizing Deadly Infusion (raises base crit chance AND crit multiplier per power charge). We also utilize Toxic Delivery which gives us 100% more poison damage with critical strikes AND 100% more bleed damage on maimed enemies.

How it works:
We use the Reach of the Council bow which was introduced in 2.3.0. The bow basically gives us a 7-link due to the 4-additional arrows (i.e. a free GMP without damage reduction). To maximize on single target damage we use the following links Barrage-PPAD-Slower Projectiles-Pierce-Poison Support(or Faster Attacks)-Added Chaos Damage.
For map clearing I would simply replace Barrage with Tornado Shot (which can also be used on bosses).

To maximize on damage and take advantage of the Assassin tree, we focus on stacking power charges since Deadly Infusion gives us base crit (helping us cap crit chance) and gives us a crit multiplier per power charge. We want to always crit so that Toxic Delivery kicks in with the 100% more poison damage.
We also use Skyforth boots to gain power charges (6 in total), this is required if you wish to min/max your damage output.

Bandits:
Skill Point - 8% Attack speed - +1 Max Power Charge

Auras:
Discipline (duh, we are low life)
Grace (For Evasion, combined with evasion flask it becomes very powerful)

Curses:
Vulnerability (The Most Important Curse. Enemies take 33% increased damage over time (boosting poison and bleed), AND they take 40% increased physical damage)
Projectile Weakness (Cursed enemies take 55% increased damage (technically MORE))

Wither Totem:
Since I had extra sockets, I decided to use the wither totem. This totem is very underrated and it's very useful. When you summon a totem in a boss room, it gives the boss(s) an extra target (it means you take less damage). The wither totem also slows enemies down AND increases the chaos damage on them (which stacks).

Gear and Links:
Besides the required gear below, I highly recommend getting the Drillneck Quiver as it boosts initial damage and double dips on our DoT's. The best case scenario is to get a corrupted Drillneck with "adds an additional arrow." The links are a bit flexible since there are some extra sockets available, this is where you can put in whatever you want (i.e. golems, vaal haste, vaal discipline...etc).

Required Gear:
This gear is a must have to make this build work as it's designed in this guide.
Reach Of The Council, Shavronne's (for low life) or go CI with rare ES armor, Skyforth, Deodre's Damning (for +1 curse, or get a corrupted amulet with +1 curse).

My Current Gear:

Jewels:
Below you will see some of the jewels that I use. Please balance your build based on what your needs are since everyone will have different gear with different stats.

Primary Stats:
Increased Projectile Damage (Double Dips on DoTs)
Increased Physical Damage With Bows
Increased Physical Damage
Increased Accuracy (Accuracy is very important as well)
Increased Maximum Energy Shield

Secondary Stats:
DEX/STR/INT Attributes (if needed)
Elemental resistances (if needed)

Flasks:
This is what I currently use for my flasks. Atziri's Promise is really good to have to boost our damage. I also use two evasion flasks which boost my base evasion to 11k (combined with our grace aura), on top of that it creates the smoke effect which reduces enemies chance to hit by 50%. This makes it really hard for enemies to hit you with physical attacks. However, you can use whatever flasks fit your playstyle.

Credits:
Ugotkickedman (for providing the Italian viewpoint for this build)
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 10, 2016, 5:25:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2017, 2:01:06 PM
poison linked as assassin lol
● HideYourCurrency
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:
poison linked as assassin lol

Both variants were tested (with and without poison gem). With the poison gem you actually do more damage. Test it before you knock it, if you can't do the math. LUL
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 10, 2016, 6:50:13 PM
excuse me if i was rude,you are close enough to grab dirty techniques in the tree there is no possible scenario where poison gem is a smart choice(65% chance to poison on hit considering hit rate of TS)

looking at your build its ok... ish due to high potential of the mechanics used and poor design,ofc everyone should have the right to post their builds but i wouldnt share a build where many others have made the same build work with better gearing or choices (grace really?)

"millions of dps" may create illusion for new starters since you dont really have quarter of it these things should be backed with images or uber atziri videos instead of regular atziri claims.. you know million dps is something serious

gems in shavronne's are like " wth " cant come up witha real comment there
● HideYourCurrency
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:
excuse me if i was rude,you are close enough to grab dirty techniques in the tree there is no possible scenario where poison gem is a smart choice(65% chance to poison on hit considering hit rate of TS)

looking at your build its ok... ish due to high potential of the mechanics used and poor design,ofc everyone should have the right to post their builds but i wouldnt share a build where many others have made the same build work with better gearing or choices (grace really?)

"millions of dps" may create illusion for new starters since you dont really have quarter of it these things should be backed with images or uber atziri videos instead of regular atziri claims.. you know million dps is something serious

Those are wasted points that are going to damage (projectile damage). As you said, everyone should have the right to post their comments regardless of how wrong they may be (specifically to your case). Do the math and test it yourself. I've also done uber runs as well, maybe you should come to my stream sometime and you'll learn how to make your builds better considering how your comments reek of someone who just started playing.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 10, 2016, 7:41:01 PM
"
YarrakKafasi wrote:

Omg,see jealous of this kid, who obviously does not know how to optimize build for maximum perfomance.
If you do not like it, nobody's forcing you to play this build with this gems setup.
If it seems too expensive,for three gems Enlighten on level 4,or for gems on level 21/20,and for corr Drillneck,legacy Shavronne,and Skyfort(that be then more 300 exalts),then simple go and play same build who make Ziggy,because his build is not expensive and the worst, it is very poorly done.
It is obvious that you do not know how to get million dps for this build,do not know precisely how it works, then do not make any stupid comments.The first science in any way you can get to a million dps,then after that come back and write something smart.

I'll try to help you out, here's a brief explanation: THE DPS who make TheAmigoBoyz

Spoiler
(The Calculations you see here are with 21/20 gems and a maxed out skilltree at level 100)

First we need the increases:
76% Chaos Dmg from tree + 147 DoT from tree + 70 poison dmg from tree + 100 Proj Dmg from Drillneck + 96 proj dmg from tree + 10 Proj Dmg from Slower proj quality + 10 Proj Dmg from pierce gem quality + 10 Proj Dmg from Barrage quality + 40 dmg from 2 jewels

That equals to:

(76+147+70+100+96+10+10+10+40)+(100 base damage) = 659

Then we have the More Multipliers:

1,25 phys dmg from Vulnerability * 1,33 DoT dmg from Vulnerability * 1,20 from Frenzy Charges * 1,30 from lvl 21 Slower Proj * 1,95 more damage from crits (capped crit chance means not fully 100% more dmg) * 1,20 extra chaos against bleeding enemies * 1,30 from lvl 21 Pierce

Which equals to:

(6,59*1,25*1,33*1,20*1,30*1,95*1,20*1,30)/10 = 5.199132393 of Base hit as chaos damage per second.

If we then want to count single target, we need to multiply it with the duration of our poison, which would be 2,5 seconds. So if we keep attacking at a boss (Such as Atziri or Uber Izaro, we would be able to reach 5,2*2,5 = 13 Times our tooltip as Damage Per second. (Be Aware that the Barrage Tooltip shows it Per projectile, so you need to calculate barrage Poison degen as: Tooltip * amount of projectiles * 13, which should be well over a million)

By the way, thank the author of this build,Zabosnu you again showing us as before how to build optimized for best performance.
Thx m8
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Jul 31, 2016, 10:51:26 AM
Leveling just quill rain and go up the bows or u level different ?

leveling advise would be cool in this guids for im going to build this build just trying to figure the fastest way to burn threw levels
"
bomag wrote:
Leveling just quill rain and go up the bows or u level different ?

leveling advise would be cool in this guids for im going to build this build just trying to figure the fastest way to burn threw levels

There are multiple ways to level up. Whichever is fastest and easiest for you.

If you are going to use a bow (depending on your level), you can use Storm Cloud with Shrapnel shot and just use elemental support gems to boost its damage. You can also use Death's Harp which gives you an additional arrow and then use tornado shot/barrage with it.

If you aren't using a bow, I personally would just level with essence drain + contagion (spell dagger + shield combo). It all depends on your play-style.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
drop added chaos damage and use void manip instead? void will boost the atziri flask too; a bit less hit damage ( it will still scale on atziri flask and assa traits) but double dipping on poison -> bigger scaling in the end.

Yes i know, added chaos is improved by increased proj and chaos damage, but with atzizi, assa trait and phys proj i think void manip is better.

it's interresting to see a ll bow poison build. if only you could find a way to generate frenzy charges q_q , but blood rage degen is a pain in the ass ... well if you could counter this, with 2 frenzy near your tree, you could get 5 frenzy, 20% more damage on hit 20% on poison. A nice addition.

Maybe a frenzy skill gem + faster attack to reload once in a while
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jul 12, 2016, 1:33:34 PM
"

"

Completed 24 ChallengesYarrakKafasi wrote:

Omg,see jealous of this kid, who obviously does not know how to optimize build for maximum perfomance.
If you do not like it, nobody's forcing you to play this build with this gems setup.
If it seems too expensive,for three gems Enlighten on level 4,or for gems on level 21/20,and for corr Drillneck,legacy Shavronne,and Skyfort(that be then more 300 exalts),then simple go and play same build who make Ziggy,because his build is not expensive and the worst, it is very poorly done.
It is obvious that you do not know how to get million dps for this build,do not know precisely how it works, then do not make any stupid comments.The first science in any way you can get to a million dps,then after that come back and write something smart.

I'll try to help you out, here's a brief explanation: THE DPS

SpoilerHide
(The Calculations you see here are with 21/20 gems and a maxed out skilltree at level 100)

First we need the increases:
76% Chaos Dmg from tree + 147 DoT from tree + 70 poison dmg from tree + 100 Proj Dmg from Drillneck + 96 proj dmg from tree + 10 Proj Dmg from Slower proj quality + 10 Proj Dmg from pierce gem quality + 10 Proj Dmg from Barrage quality + 40 dmg from 2 jewels

That equals to:

(76+147+70+100+96+10+10+10+40)+(100 base damage) = 659

Then we have the More Multipliers:

1,25 phys dmg from Vulnerability * 1,33 DoT dmg from Vulnerability * 1,20 from Frenzy Charges * 1,30 from lvl 21 Slower Proj * 1,95 more damage from crits (capped crit chance means not fully 100% more dmg) * 1,20 extra chaos against bleeding enemies * 1,30 from lvl 21 Pierce

Which equals to:

(6,59*1,25*1,33*1,20*1,30*1,95*1,20*1,30)/10 = 5.199132393 of Base hit as chaos damage per second.

If we then want to count single target, we need to multiply it with the duration of our poison, which would be 2,5 seconds. So if we keep attacking at a boss (Such as Atziri or Uber Izaro, we would be able to reach 5,2*2,5 = 13 Times our tooltip as Damage Per second. (Be Aware that the Barrage Tooltip shows it Per projectile, so you need to calculate barrage Poison degen as: Tooltip * amount of projectiles * 13, which should be well over a million)

By the way, thank the author of this build,Zabosnu you again showing us as before how to build optimized for best performance.
Thx m8

@Dejan_killer Let me thank you first for taking time to put out the calculations before I comment on your attitude.
This guy is being polite and voicing his opinion and it is jealousy that you see in him/her? OMG, you are so full of yourself, like the author of this build.
This guide is a LOWLIFE BUILD, NOT a LIFE BASED ONE and mind you, Life based have always lagged behind lowlife builds in terms of dps no matter what you do, since you get more perks due to curse and all kinds of auras you can get by going lowlife.
It reeks of epeen on this post.
Lowlife who does lowlife builds, how befitting.
ZiggyD was obviously doing Life based, of coz his "optimization" is limited, duh. So, the comparison is not even valid in the first place. I was shocked that builds of other streamer was dragged into this messed up hellhole.
To the author of this guide, You make a awesome build you wanna share with the whole world, sure post it, no problem. But the moment you mention someone else and you degrade that person, You are really degrading yourself. I would like to see your reaction if someone degrades you on some posts or some video. I must ask, DO YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE DEGRADES YOU IN ANYWAY?
IF NO, DONT DO IT TO OTHERS, IF YES, THEN DONT BITCH IF SOMEONES DOES IT TO YOU, YOU DID IT TO SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FIRST PLACE, DUH self-centered person.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info