<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: ThiWarTotem
Game experience: On and off since beta, though been playing a lot more in recent leagues
Reason for wanting to join: Been playing solo all this time. Since I'm spending more time with the game now, I want it to be more efficient by joining up with people.
bump
Help. I accidentally left the guild because that stupid button is in a horrible place. Could you please re-invite. Thanks.

Character name: captnstabn
IGN: CookieSpirit
Game experience: Played a lot about 2 years ago. I got about 4 or 5 characters to about 50 ish.
Reason for wanting to join: After coming back, my current guild no longer had active players. So I am looking for a fun active guild to join. I would like to assist new players, but would also like some help with some of the changes and build ideas.
bump
bump
Last edited by GeronimRoeder on Oct 15, 2016, 9:25:11 AM
IGN: Baruma
Game Experience: On and off since the game came out of beta, can back with a friend to play late game
Reasons for wanting to join: My friend quit on me but i want to keep going. I enjoy playing games more with others and think a discord guild would be great for me
Last edited by Baruma on Oct 12, 2016, 4:35:56 PM
IGN: PGK4130
Game experience: Played early. Left. Came back a couple days ago. Played lots of games tho.
Reason for wanting to join: Want to team up with other players!
IGN: SaberESS
Game experience: Played alot in beta and have recently returned into ESC. Currently playing a level 91 Ranger and am at 112/126 Atlas completion
Reason for wanting to join: The game has a ton of new great content since i played and i would like to experience it as a part of a friendly community. Also very hyped for the next league :)
Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info