<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:Djafar
Game experience:Played a bit during beta phase, and now I get back to the game more seriously.
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a guild with good social. I enjoy spending time playing with ppl I can talk with.
What timezones is the guild active in?
IGN:SealedQuake
Game experience:Played since Perandus
Reason for wanting to join: Lonely playing with no one to communicate a meaningful conversation with.
IGN: srhansenuw (character: SessBear level 77 elementalist/arc witch)
Game experience: Only a few months
Reason for wanting to join: I want to be more social as I play and make the game more enjoyable. Share game knowledge, maps, and items. Learn how to PoE better.
IGN: pantsulovingsenpai
Game experience: payed since talisman, accomplished the 36 challenges in perandus pretty early in the league.
Reason: i would like to have more people to talk to about the game.
Last edited by elgranlector on Sep 29, 2016, 8:38:02 PM
"
Berjiz wrote:
What timezones is the guild active in?

We have players from all around the world but I can say about 70% of the guild are Americans
bump
IGN: SuckReed
Game experience: Played in garena sg server since 1.3. Switched to steam version 3 days ago.
Reason: As I've just come here I have no friends. So I'm looking for a guild to play with.
"
Catastropherz wrote:
IGN: SuckReed
Game experience: Played in garena sg server since 1.3. Switched to steam version 3 days ago.
Reason: As I've just come here I have no friends. So I'm looking for a guild to play with.

just invited you!
IGN:Beec
Game experience:beginner lvl 51 atm . I've played simular games for example diablo3 i was top 100 last season.
Reason for wanting to join:Im looking for people to play with since im new here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info