[2.3] Crit Chin Sol RoA Poison Traps - Full Key Uber Runs/Atziri/Pale Court/ T14 in 60c/4-links

The build looks very strong overall but i'm still concerned about mana management.

I plan to start AoW with this build and i'd like to know if you have any suggestion to fix mana issues (well known for trappers) aside from a mana flask.
I hate blade vortex..is there no other effective way to start this build in 2.4 without any op level gear?

I mean as trapper or bower

A detailed level guide would be insane
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Aug 26, 2016, 6:21:22 AM
"
Bnboy wrote:
The build looks very strong overall but i'm still concerned about mana management.

I plan to start AoW with this build and i'd like to know if you have any suggestion to fix mana issues (well known for trappers) aside from a mana flask.

Hey man! For sure. A low level clarity with just a bit of mana regen on a ring or two will solve them fully. I made use of this on my Blast Rain trapper and had no mana problems at all :)

I would wait until the patch notes to see if double-dipping got hit at all before using this build next league though, as it relies heavily on that aspect. I'll update on Wednesday accordingly when I see the patch notes myself :)
"
I hate blade vortex..is there no other effective way to start this build in 2.4 without any op level gear?

I mean as trapper or bower

A detailed level guide would be insane

Hey! You can use other things as well, but you're going to want to use physical stuff because you gain huge bonuses to physical damage and none to others. I'm still waiting on the patch notes to come out before I work on this build anymore, since if double-dipping has been hit then this build is weakened severely. If it turns out it hasn't been hit, I'll make sure to update the leveling section and give you some advice :)
so double dip is still alive
i am not sure whether to play this build or your blast rain ^^
guess i start the blast rainer since it does not have essential jewels and more aoe coverage

but awesome build bro!
"
prospecial wrote:
so double dip is still alive
i am not sure whether to play this build or your blast rain ^^
guess i start the blast rainer since it does not have essential jewels and more aoe coverage

but awesome build bro!

Thanks! This build even with the trap nerf is very much alive. Update video posted
Playing a variation of this build (No Crit) and RichJMoneys in SC so far enjoying it, but not sure if it is capable of farming toxic t15s.

If you want to see my tree or think my char can be improved his name is ELTRAPPOOO !

Gear:

I messed up on these and los t the proj damage :(

Cheers guys

Last edited by BILLCLINT0N on Sep 11, 2016, 6:06:35 AM
How much accuracy would you say is enough? i'm at 83% right now
What jewels are you running? I found a coated shrapnel for 1c; what other jewels should I get?
lets say I do 100 damage (8 poison for 2 sec)

Rain of Arrow -> Trap -> PointBlank -> Coneffect
(and 100% trap damage passive)

( 100 x 1.39 x 1.5 x 1.59 x 2 ) = T (for total hit damage)

Does the poison scale
( T x 0.08 x 1.5 x 1.59 x 2 ) or is it now just ( T x 0.08 )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info