Need people to do CTF Achievement Together

"
dan7 wrote:
Oh no, looks like I missed it.

Anyone up for another round? I'm on Pacific time (US West), so that often makes it harder for me to find anyone.

I could help if you manage catch me online but you have to take the initiative and gather other people :)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I have participated in this CTF, its really tons of fun. There can be more rolls not only dps cannons- support ones like slowing, cursing, trolling etc. If some one brings broken build it's not the end of things, but certainly harder.
id like to do it too to get rid of the open achievement.
I'm interested if people agree to use only premade pvp-onlies (no external gear, but you can move the items you start with around and respec on the tree, NO ASCENDANCIES.) I'm on the Texas gateway. Why not make this about more than the achievement and try to get something resembling a real attempt at competitive CTF with equalized characters going? Anyone interested?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last edited by TheLastZica on Jul 3, 2016, 9:25:32 AM
Well it looks like we have at least 3 total so far.

"
TheLastZica wrote:
I'm interested if people agree to use only premade pvp-onlies (no external gear, but you can move the items you start with around and respec on the tree, NO ASCENDANCIES.) I'm on the Texas gateway. Why not make this about more than the achievement and try to get something resembling a real attempt at competitive CTF with equalized characters going? Anyone interested?

That sounds fun, but the trouble is that it is impossible to control with the current system. Maybe you can find a group of honest people. Anyways, for this thread, let's keep the aim simply on the achievement. I'd suggest making a new thread to gauge interest in more competitive play. I'm open though if everyone else is.

Do you want to join in anyways?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info