[2.3] Janus' Lowlife Barrage CoC Physical 'Flaskfinder': Sick damage, high defenses, fast clearspeed

"
Ashrog wrote:
Thx for your answer!

I changed P2L to arc and I like it, so I'm gonna take that advice.

I also changed to a better es shield with some resists(about 400 es), with that I got a bit over 8K es. With the crappy unique I had about 7,3 k.

I use the belt for the extra endurance charge and because my flask management isn't too great, this way I can just spam :D But with the third spell and more attack speed I think it will not be necessary anymore.

About the curses, i'm not sure yet. I think for general mapping it is a very good setup. But for bosses (like atziri/izarro) not so great because you don't gain any charges then. So I gotta figure out what I wanna do with this build. Not loosing charges would be great for damage also, and for crit chance of course, and I could use my void battery instead of my current wand, hmm, think I'm gonna try it.

About that wand u got for sale, how much you ask for it? In case I decide to go for the romira/volls setup and cant use my void battery, it would be a huge upgrade to my current wand. I must say I'm pretty poor now, spent all my currency on mortal hopes, I can trade a vertex mask for it :P

Glad it helped you with Arc!

Yeah the curses are more for general mapping, however you kill bosses so fast that it should be fine except against uber Izaro/uber Atziri maybe. About the wand... it's prolly about 7 ex or so, so I wouldn't trade it for a Vertex ;-) btw did you run uber with this build?
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Great build and guide. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

I have a few questions:

1) I was looking at your jewel setup, are both attack speed and cast speed equally as important for this build? Which one is better?

2) For Volley Fire, does the projectile damage roll not matter for this build?

Thanks.
Last edited by syCkNiz on Jul 13, 2016, 10:42:16 AM
"
syCkNiz wrote:
Great build and guide. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Glad you like the build! I am still a bit unsure because the thread has not many replies.

About your questions:

"
syCkNiz wrote:
1) I was looking at your jewel setup, are both attack speed and cast speed equally as important for this build? Which one is better?

Attack speed is important, cast speed not at all (the only use is for Lightning Warp and the Vaal auras). Spell damage, physical damage, crit multi are also very good.

"
syCkNiz wrote:
2) For Volley Fire, does the projectile damage roll not matter for this build?

It does to some degree because Ethereal Knives and Glacial Cascade have the projectile tag. So the better rolled Volley Fires are more interesting to buy. It's not crucial though.

Last edited by Janus171 on Jul 13, 2016, 4:52:45 PM
"
Yeah the curses are more for general mapping, however you kill bosses so fast that it should be fine except against uber Izaro/uber Atziri maybe. About the wand... it's prolly about 7 ex or so, so I wouldn't trade it for a Vertex ;-) btw did you run uber with this build?

The last couple of days i tried running warlords and assassins mark in blasphemy setup and i must say i like it. I'm using this build for mapping anyways now. For Uber Atziri i use a lowlife bladefall mine occultist, very easy with that build, so i havent tried it with this build yet. I did do a normal atziri run the other day and it went smooth (changed arc back to P2L to deal with reflect on atziri fight).
Since i run with the curses now, i stopped using the romira/volls combo so i keep my charges so i can use my voidbattery, so i wont be needing another wand atm. I also tried running with double void battery, it is fun and went pretty smooth, but only 6,3 k es and harder to cap resists.
Im also using a orb of storms-pcoc-inc crit strikes setup to get power charges on map bosses, but i hardly ever use it coz the bosses are dead in no time.

I must say this is a really fun build, i dont know why you dont have many replies, only thing i can think of is the timing, started it a little late in the league. So everybody is already playing other builds.
Now that Rayamn has discovered the build, I can expect people to play this.... ^^

Just posting to say that I really appreciate the time you took to making this guide, managed to get this build running in prophecy and really enjoying it. I hope you make more guides in the future.

much love,
Greg
Does anyone know or have tried this build with another ascendancy if they perform close to the pathfinder? Was curios as i normally play shadows
"
GoodGuyGreg wrote:
Just posting to say that I really appreciate the time you took to making this guide, managed to get this build running in prophecy and really enjoying it. I hope you make more guides in the future.

much love,
Greg

Thanks, glad you like the build. I saw your char, do you feel your damage is still high enough for very fast clear speed without Vulnerability on hit gloves?

"
KsTeP wrote:
Does anyone know or have tried this build with another ascendancy if they perform close to the pathfinder? Was curios as i normally play shadows

Sadly I think only Pathfinder is viable due to the enormous defensive buffs of our unique flasks that we want permanently.

Last edited by Janus171 on Jul 22, 2016, 10:59:18 AM
I'm not so sure about difference between with or without the vuln curse as I haven't played with the curse on but I'm happy with the clear speed and single target so far but I will go for the curse on hit maligaro's whenever I can.
Last edited by GoodGuyGreg on Jul 22, 2016, 8:20:27 PM
This is my current spin to win variation of this build using cyclone instead of barrage.

Helm
Spoiler

You can run heretics and free up a gem slot or run a high ES helm to gain several hundred extra ES. Should also run with level 4 enlighten to free up some extra mana. Can run any curse you like -(Vulnerability = DPS - Requires crit strikes in chest, Enfeeble = Safer - Requires crit strikes in chest, Assassin's = more crit - can run Inc AoE in chest instead of crit strikes - more clear-speed).

Chest
Spoiler

Increased AoE for general map clearing (Assassin's Curse in helm), Conc effect for bosses, run crit strikes if you don't use Assassin's as curse. If you run assassin's for your curse you may be able to drop some of the crit nodes for more ES if needed.

Weapon
Spoiler

Good vegan dagger, worth spending the extra cash here, build isn't budget anyway.

Gloves
Spoiler

Fun item to map with. Can run these, maligaro's (less ES), possibly voidbringers if you have elreon diamond rings and -mana in neck. Level 4 enlighten required.

Boots
Spoiler

No need to explain these, required for the build. Level 4 enlighten required.

Shield
Spoiler

High ES shield with spell damage or spell crit. Get high resists.

Neck
Spoiler

Need strength and dex, crit, crit multi and energy shield %. I self found this one, but you can get these with spell damage % which would be a boost to DPS.

Rings
Spoiler

Get diamonds with high res, crit, crafted ES%, elreon's would be preferred but very very expensive, also need some dex for lvl 20 vaal haste.

Spoiler

Passive Tree

Flasks
Spoiler

Can mix and match but vinktars and taste of hate are required. Diamond flask is always welcome on crit builds. Make sure one of the flasks has shock removal.

Bandits
Spoiler

Skill Point - Skill Point - Power Charge

Jewels are a mixture of Attack Speed, Spell damage and ES%/Resists, and Crit. Attack speed is very important for CoC procs using Cyclone.

Ascendancy - Pathfinder - Same picks as original build.

I spent quite a lot of time and currency theory crafting the changes to the original build, if you have any questions please let me know.

Last edited by raz0rxxx on Jul 27, 2016, 12:30:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info