[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
MightyMagnum wrote:
Just failed my first Uber Atziri attempt in Essence League. Was such a close battle (can post the vid later)... I wasted 2 portals at trio due to bad pathing and Atziri herself wasn't as hard as I thought she would be until I panicked at the 2nd split phase and wasted my Vaal lightning trap. All in all I would say pretty doable. Will get enough currency for another set and definitely give it a go again.

TL:DR - Relax and think better, Uber will be fine

P.S. Legacy Voidheart Poison dmg must really help with doing dps when you are doing all that running hahaha

gear

EDIT: Video Added

Uber Atziri fail

Hi, looking into this build what is your dps with that setup?
"
Redaldin wrote:
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
Just failed my first Uber Atziri attempt in Essence League. Was such a close battle (can post the vid later)... I wasted 2 portals at trio due to bad pathing and Atziri herself wasn't as hard as I thought she would be until I panicked at the 2nd split phase and wasted my Vaal lightning trap. All in all I would say pretty doable. Will get enough currency for another set and definitely give it a go again.

TL:DR - Relax and think better, Uber will be fine

P.S. Legacy Voidheart Poison dmg must really help with doing dps when you are doing all that running hahaha

gear

EDIT: Video Added

Uber Atziri fail

Hi, looking into this build what is your dps with that setup?

AoE (Auras+Golem): 185.5K
AoE w/Totem Down (Auras+Golem): 218.3k
AoE w/Totem Down (Auras+Golem+Flasks+Vaal Haste): 411.8k

Conc Effect (Auras+Golem): 295.2K
Conc Effect w/Totem Down (Auras+Golem): 348k
Conc Effect w/Totem Down (Auras+Golem+Flasks+Vaal Haste): 648.2k

Hope that helps
Was wondering if there's any good helmet options for running through uber lab since abyssus increased phys damage taken seems bad when running through traps.
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
Anyone tried this build with bringer of rain? I dont understand why abbysus are so expensive this league they were like 1 c before. I dont want to give 90c for decent abyysus

I switched to Bringer of Rain, idk if I don't have enough points allocated yet in the passive tree or what, but I couldn't stand the amount of incoming dmg...50% increased dmg taken is ALOT to overcome! I am level 73 at the moment...

Its a dps loss fore sure, but not as much as you would think...without it I am 100k tooltip without using any flask, and without the bonus for a totem being down, so 200k for 2 totems...and I still have gear improvements to make but its not the worst gear...I play standard, so I just pieced together a set of gear, from the many tabs I horde shit in! lol...didn't have to buy anything, already had legacy face breakers "895%" and Abbysus, as well as bringer of rain, even had some phys amulets and rings, not the best phys rolls on them but it go me up and running.

But yeah it works, just lose some deeps...even with it and mediocre gear I went to the dried lake to test and killed voll in 1 sec, as soon as they hit, the fucker was dead! lol

EDIT: Forgot to mention I don't even have any dps increase jewels yet either, just 15% area while unarmed!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Sep 18, 2016, 12:09:25 AM
Can someone tell me what am doing wrong please? This is my current gear at the moment while I try to fuse a 6L belly. My dmg at ho is only 21k. According to OP with 4L am suppose to be at a round 100K dmg.

Nvm. Read wrong
Last edited by cmak on Sep 18, 2016, 7:45:50 AM
"
Kiermac2003 wrote:

As long as you can still cap resists with this tree it does seem much better than the OP. Also, you can lose two 5% life nodes to get the life and chaos keystone node to the right of the aura nodes, resulting in a little more health and some chaos resist. In addition, getting diamond skin is only 1 more point if you need more resists.
"
Brute_VM wrote:
Can someone tell me what am doing wrong please? This is my current gear at the moment while I try to fuse a 6L belly. My dmg at ho is only 21k. According to OP with 4L am suppose to be at a round 100K dmg.

Biggest problem I see right off the bat is your face breakers are only 700% try and get closer to 800% it'll make a big difference
Has anyone tried Hall of the Grandmasters with this build?

I imagine that HoTG would be extremely hard/impossible (ranged builds especially if they use chain would be extremely difficult, more so because of the requirement to stay somewhat near your Ancestral totems).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info