[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
MightyMagnum wrote:
"
Really curious why you dont use "Skirmish, Two-Point Arrow Quiver"
Spoiler

Wouldnt this one insanely boost ur overall DPS cuz this would allow you to have 3 totems up? :)

Can't do damage if you're always dead :D

Wut?!
He would only lose very little HP when droping Great Old Ones Ward.
I dont think that this quiver would make you drop dead at all.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
"
MightyMagnum wrote:
"
Really curious why you dont use "Skirmish, Two-Point Arrow Quiver"
Spoiler

Wouldnt this one insanely boost ur overall DPS cuz this would allow you to have 3 totems up? :)

Can't do damage if you're always dead :D

Wut?!
He would only lose very little HP when droping Great Old Ones Ward.
I dont think that this quiver would make you drop dead at all.

Block and Spell block are also given by the shield. Considering the fact that for map clear (and even bosses) 2 totems are already more than enough, you would be giving up defensive stats for more damage you are not so likely going to need. Of course this is just my own opinion :) ... I tried the quiver and it didn't seem to help me.
"
MightyMagnum wrote:

Block and Spell block are also given by the shield. Considering the fact that for map clear (and even bosses) 2 totems are already more than enough, you would be giving up defensive stats for more damage you are not so likely going to need. Of course this is just my own opinion :) ... I tried the quiver and it didn't seem to help me.

Fair enough + you have a good point.
In the end it comes down to preference I guess. (Raw dmg. aka offense VS defense)
I pref. a high offense cuz what doesnt reach you at all cant hurt you.
But yes, to each his/her own. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
"
MightyMagnum wrote:

Fair enough + you have a good point.
In the end it comes down to preference I guess. (Raw dmg. aka offense VS defense)
I pref. a high offense cuz what doesnt reach you at all cant hurt you.
But yes, to each his/her own. :)

you oneshot all trash mobs with one of my 2 totems with my setup, so no need for a third totem
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
guggelhupf wrote:

you oneshot all trash mobs with one of my 2 totems with my setup, so no need for a third totem

What about bosses?
Wouldnt it greatly help to bring them down if you had an additional totem? ;)

"
"
guggelhupf wrote:

What about bosses?
Wouldnt it greatly help to bring them down if you had an additional totem? ;)

On higher tier maps with vaal haste +2 totems +Inc. Effect they die also fast, not sure if 3rd totem would help alot.. I'm better surviving one hit shots with shield instead of taking 3rd totem to get some more dmg..
Hardcore friends...
What helmet should we use?
Abbysus....
Devotos....
Any others?

dps...
surviving...

im squeptic of abyssus brigning us to 50% inc dmg taken...

Any enlight you guys have ?
I have a question for anyone that has taken this build into late game with new Essence league, is this a bait?

I can't see my DPS ever hitting the numbers he has in screencaps even w/ good pairs of steel rings and necks. I even have a 6-link belly.

I've reached better DPS on a 3-totem scion build with bringer of rain build.
"
vBlitzO wrote:
I have a question for anyone that has taken this build into late game with new Essence league, is this a bait?

I can't see my DPS ever hitting the numbers he has in screencaps even w/ good pairs of steel rings and necks. I even have a 6-link belly.

I've reached better DPS on a 3-totem scion build with bringer of rain build.

Well this is what I've got, I hope you can make some conclusions from this:

Lvl.85 on a 5Link - (also missing a jewel slot)

Increased Aoe

Conc Effect

*This is with Vaal Haste + these flasks (like OP but no Taste of Hate):

My Current Stuff

EDIT: DPS without Flasks/Haste

AoE

Conc
Last edited by MightyMagnum on Sep 12, 2016, 5:55:15 AM
Thanks for the info.

Edit: What is it without any of the buffs on at all from flask + vaal gems.
Last edited by vBlitzO on Sep 12, 2016, 12:22:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info