[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

played a few hours with the chieftain version of this build.

vaal ancestral warchief + new herald is sweet

currently 6 linking a death's oath cuz its my favorite chest for this build : )

if you want to take a look:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Malbini/characters
How do you fit in the new Herald? Are you not running blood magic/Tukohama?
Anyone running this in hc? How is it in delves ?
deleted hero, cant cups res ,
too expensive build
Is this not super dangerous or Squishy?

10% increase damage taken from all damage + 40% physical damage taken sound like RIP to me. Specially its a Uber lab farmer?

"
popotm wrote:
Is this not super dangerous or Squishy?

10% increase damage taken from all damage + 40% physical damage taken sound like RIP to me. Specially its a Uber lab farmer?

I would not use this build for dedicated Uber lab farming (speed is not great), but certainly you can run the Uber lab safely, and I completed dozens of full-key runs in Bestiary league. The build feels a lot less squishy in practice than it looks on paper because totems taunt and leech for you. Obviously do not try to facetank Izaro, and bring some life pots for the traps.

The biggest problem is the difficulty capping resists, something the guide does not really mention in detail (prepare to spend quite a bit on jewelry; I needed a Purity of Elements while leveling and did not overcap until red maps). Red maps (all mods), uber Atziri, Shaper, etc are all easy to farm, with the exception of Minotaur (very rippy with the wrong mods).
Last edited by SpiderAndWeb on Sep 4, 2018, 4:54:55 AM
Gugg, may I have a gear check? Is my aura fine or should I switch to others? Thanks
"
DefBeat wrote:
trash build

a r r** bro ? Build is well written, cheap and amazing in delve (softcore) ?
with insta enduring you are pretty much perma IC during mapping/delve
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Sep 4, 2018, 6:29:23 AM
"
hkjeff wrote:
Gugg, may I have a gear check? Is my aura fine or should I switch to others? Thanks

open chars to public or post gear or check OP/mine gear
Just wondering, why do you get rid of your herald and hatred when switching to the high budget version of the build?

EDIT: Nvm, just realized blood magic from tukohama applies to everything inc reservations, that makes sense! ^^
Last edited by JamieBunpup on Sep 4, 2018, 7:14:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info