[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Does it make sense to replace one of the support gems with the new ancestral call support gem which was added to the game with 3.1.0 patch?
"
Gentso wrote:
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Gentso wrote:
Is this a deceptively squishy build? I'm getting into T8/T9 maps and getting one shot randomly here and there now. I've got 5.3k life, maxed out resists, and spam enduring cry. Loving the build but I was just surprised to die since I was facerolling up to this point.

do u have linked ur shield charge with fortify ?

I do, but I haven't been prioritizing keeping it up so that might be a problem. Also I don't have the final ascendancy which might be a big deal, too?

Always keep Fortify up as it's a flat 20% damage reduction; I also use a Basalt flask liberally in red maps / tough content. Put Shield Charge in your right mouse click and get used to spamming it for the majority of your movement needs. In terms of general survival, totem and character placement are the most important facets to consider with this build imo, just takes some practice.

You can also consider dropping Abyssus. I'll use Deidbellow for QoL in mapping as I no longer need the DPS boost from Abyssus for anything short of Guardians/Shaper really.
Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Dec 20, 2017, 1:25:11 PM
Third character to poe so I'm still kinda new.

How much +Int do we need to aim for from gear? And where did you get yours from?
My current base Int is 64. Your helm gives +24 and ammy gives +15. Total Int is 103. But the blue gems needs 111 Int. Where is your other 8 Int?

Also, the 'melee damage full life' gem, what's another gem I can use to replace that if I find that I struggle with maintaining full life?

Thanks!
Hello,
I am checking out the Chieftain version of this build and I cant find out how to get 100% conversion to fire. I understand that we are using AoF/Xoph's for half of it, but where do the remaining 50% come from ?
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
Always keep Fortify up as it's a flat 20% damage reduction; I also use a Basalt flask liberally in red maps / tough content. Put Shield Charge in your right mouse click and get used to spamming it for the majority of your movement needs. In terms of general survival, totem and character placement are the most important facets to consider with this build imo, just takes some practice.

You can also consider dropping Abyssus. I'll use Deidbellow for QoL in mapping as I no longer need the DPS boost from Abyssus for anything short of Guardians/Shaper really.

Yeah, I'm good with all of that. It's just random one shots that you wouldn't expect from a 5.3k life marauder with 6 endurance charges. I think Belly will help a lot when I manage to afford it.

I tried swapping Abyssus for Diedbellow and lost something like 40-50k DPS. Having to wait a few more seconds to kill a yellow mob kills the flow for me.
"
ogchadd wrote:
Can this do uber atziri?

Uber atziri run:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=11s&v=bflEQzy2l4M
"
WulfgangNSH wrote:
Always keep Fortify up as it's a flat 20% damage reduction

I find I take more damage when I charge into enemies. I take less damage when I drop the totems and stay away from enemies. But it is a lot slower to play that way and I know I'm playing poorly.
Why is Enduring Cry linked to Blood Magic? You can only EC every 4 seconds and it doesn't use much mana.
"
0sync0 wrote:
Why is Enduring Cry linked to Blood Magic? You can only EC every 4 seconds and it doesn't use much mana.

For no regen maps
"
xGetsuga wrote:
"
0sync0 wrote:

For no regen maps

What about mana for totems in that situation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info