[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Regarding CWTD and immortal gem level.
For this build, what do you recommend? Just something that I can go for :)
What do you guys recommend for my fifth flask? Sins and taste are not in the budget.
"
subiedude8 wrote:
What do you guys recommend for my fifth flask? Sins and taste are not in the budget.

Maybe this one (vulnerability/smoke cloud):

"
Accelerater wrote:

This has been answered countless times, the last one being literally 4 posts before your own...
Last edited by Hemaka1 on Aug 25, 2017, 11:28:41 AM
"
Hemaka1 wrote:
"
subiedude8 wrote:

Maybe this one (vulnerability/smoke cloud):

"
Accelerater wrote:

This has been answered countless times, the last one being literally 4 posts before your own...

The one posting, 4 post before, was me you fcking idiot.. Gugggel just answered with that it was different from person to person and I agree thats prolly the case, but since im totally new to this game i don't know a thing about what to choose and could use his opinion or others for that matter.
"
subiedude8 wrote:

Basalt flask of iron skin is extremely strong defensively if you pop it with Lion's Roar.
"
Accelerater wrote:

The one posting, 4 post before, was me you fcking idiot.. Gugggel just answered with that it was different from person to person and I agree thats prolly the case, but since im totally new to this game i don't know a thing about what to choose and could use his opinion or others for that matter.

Target your CWDT to activate at somewhere between 20-33% of your maximum health and then max out the triggered gems as high as your CWDT will allow them. The discretionary part is the tradeoff between having a less potent benefit that activates more frequently (20% health) vs a stronger benefit that activates less frequently (33% health).

As a new player, I'd say split the difference and go for a ~25% max health trigger.
"
Accelerater wrote:

You're not gonna get much help, here or anywhere else, for calling people names. And btw learn your math - 4 post above yours is this one:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Like others have said, your personal preference. Just my 2 cents, I often lv it enough to around 1/3 of my current max life. If you already have like 6k life, just lv it up to 20 for max effect, but you may want to keep another low lv CwDT set for more often proc curse/phase run setup.

This build only require 6L + hatred + HoA + golem as core gems, so you got like 13 socket left for utilities (not counting ring sockets).

Reported.
"
xythian wrote:
"
Accelerater wrote:

Target your CWDT to activate at somewhere between 20-33% of your maximum health and then max out the triggered gems as high as your CWDT will allow them. The discretionary part is the tradeoff between having a less potent benefit that activates more frequently (20% health) vs a stronger benefit that activates less frequently (33% health).

As a new player, I'd say split the difference and go for a ~25% max health trigger.

Thanks for a really good response, this is usefull for me and hopefully for others. Might be an idea to put this in the FAQ.
"
Hemaka1 wrote:
"
Accelerater wrote:

You're not gonna get much help, here or anywhere else, for calling people names. And btw learn your math - 4 post above yours is this one:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Like others have said, your personal preference. Just my 2 cents, I often lv it enough to around 1/3 of my current max life. If you already have like 6k life, just lv it up to 20 for max effect, but you may want to keep another low lv CwDT set for more often proc curse/phase run setup.

This build only require 6L + hatred + HoA + golem as core gems, so you got like 13 socket left for utilities (not counting ring sockets).

Reported.

I don't see me calling you names, but whatever. Just write what I/we should look for when determing the level of the gems, instead of posts that doesn't help anyone. If you wanted to know something about this build, would you look through 200+ pages of posts? I don't think so. The post your refering to, who states just level to max, is not correct and thats why I don't see is as valid. Leveling CWTD to max with 6k life, is according to my own testing, not ideal.
I don't wanna waste more time argueing with you, since your just looking for an argument and answer people in and way that many will get angry seeing.
How important is high armor value? I'm shopping for a 6 link and trying to figure out cost/benefit. You could spend over 200c on a base or much much less.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Aug 25, 2017, 3:18:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info