[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

failed uber atziri, 3 deaths to vaal (full buffed [all flask + vaal grace, tehy one shot me :( ]), need more more damage.
with nearly perfect gear we can do uber atziri but in league we can't.
we need perfect facebreaker

5.8k life
140k unbuffed dps + aoe
220k unbuffed dps + conc
11k armor
46% phys red
64% with rumi
61% phys block with rumi's

i don't know. i'll skip entirely uber atziri with this build (life builds have serious problem in alluring abyss, and all caos inoculations build do it better) and procede on uber lab (which is perfect for this build ).

btw i have done tons of alluring abyss in the past leagues and all with CI or LL, having more es is always better than have armor or block duo to vaal discipline
"
maclarca wrote:
failed uber atziri, 3 deaths to vaal (full buffed [all flask + vaal grace, tehy one shot me :( ]), need more more damage.

5.8k life
140k unbuffed dps + aoe
220k unbuffed dps + conc
11k armor
46% phys red
64% with rumi

i don't know. i'll skip entirely uber atziri with this build (life builds have serious problem in alluring abyss, and all caos inoculations build do it better) and procede on uber lab (which is perfect for this build ).

btw i have done tons of alluring abyss in the past leagues and all with CI or LL, having more es is always better than have armor or block duo to vaal discipline

you have 2 useless unique jewels like for me. you can change them for some pure dps jews with tot dmg/melee dmg/phys dmg/area dmg which can boost your tooltip for like 10-15k dps(it's ~sum for 2 jews) or you can take jews with 2 dmg stats+% life.
and i'm little confused that you take 10% mel dmg/5% inc area but not taking Path of the warrior, what wrong with you man?
Last edited by Loseyourmind on Dec 29, 2016, 11:35:10 AM
"
Loseyourmind wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:

5.8k life
140k unbuffed dps + aoe
220k unbuffed dps + conc
11k armor
46% phys red
64% with rumi

you have 2 useless unique jewels like for me. you can change them for some pure dps jews with tot dmg/melee dmg/phys dmg/area dmg which can boost your tooltip for like 10-15k dps(it's ~sum for 2 jews) or you can take jews with 2 dmg stats+% life.
and i'm little confused that you take 10% mel dmg/5% inc area but not taking Path of the warrior, what wrong with you man?

i know that i need that jewel but it's about 1/2 ex each. i pick this for cheap...
i also regret in those 2 point from the 2 armor+1 jewel. until i don't reach lv 92 i use this tree for mapping and uberlab.
also i don't think that those tree change make alluring abyss safer.
Now i farm uberlab to pick those jewel, then i will level 92 and i'll see. But i think that alluring abyss with build is a lot harder then people could imagine.
"
maclarca wrote:
"
Loseyourmind wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:

5.8k life
140k unbuffed dps + aoe
220k unbuffed dps + conc
11k armor
46% phys red
64% with rumi

i know that i need that jewel but it's about 1/2 ex each. i pick this for cheap...
i also regret in those 2 point from the 2 armor+1 jewel. until i don't reach lv 92 i use this tree for mapping and uberlab.
also i don't think that those tree change make alluring abyss safer.
Now i farm uberlab to pick those jewel, then i will level 92 and i'll see. But i think that alluring abyss with build is a lot harder then people could imagine.

no if monitor you can easily buy jews 16/14/10 for like 15-20c
and ofc you need to buy 799-800% facebreakers
Last edited by Loseyourmind on Dec 29, 2016, 12:30:37 PM
"
maclarca wrote:

5.8k life
140k unbuffed dps + aoe
220k unbuffed dps + conc
11k armor
46% phys red
64% with rumi

http://imgur.com/a/pdxoN - aoe ho dps
http://imgur.com/a/ku0eB - conc ho dps + flasks
6024hp
9992 armour (45%)

"... in league WE can't" REALLY?!

and I collected his gear from scratch, only the first two weeks, the last two weeks, I almost do not play ... Does this mean that the armor difficult to collect for this build?))
it is the budget that build only there, and that breaks the ass all the bosses and all the high end content at all

and u know... Path of the Warrior(10life 10 armour 16% phys) > 10% phys node
Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Dec 29, 2016, 2:13:41 PM
"
"

my second breach shaper kill

with my tree and gear i have problems only with trio(uber/vaal temple) i can die 1-2 times.

BR friends looking for help at Core... i did it with 3ppl+shit mods and unreal ping for me... im playing with 7-20, there was 250.
http://imgur.com/a/W8tDZ
i died one time

could you please link your Skilltree

thanks.

same thing, can u link your Skilltree ?
why not using rare evasion boots 30 % movement, res & life instead of atziris step?
"
Leemyungbak wrote:
"
"

my second breach shaper kill

with my tree and gear i have problems only with trio(uber/vaal temple) i can die 1-2 times.

BR friends looking for help at Core... i did it with 3ppl+shit mods and unreal ping for me... im playing with 7-20, there was 250.
http://imgur.com/a/W8tDZ
i died one time

could you please link your Skilltree

thanks.

same thing, can u link your Skilltree ?

i was copying him and it is his or 95% his build)))
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBIcEswUtC2EM9xDMFCAWbxo4Gj4hYCGQJKonLykuKaUqEy5TL8wxnjIJMk41kjbpOuE8BTwtPfxAoESeR35KyFBHU7tYY1jlWfNaK18_X9Bi7GVNZlRmnmebaFho8mxGbqpvO3IPcmxyqXTtdPF343gNeTl673sge4x7w3y4fNl99X37fuKDX4PMhNmE74nYiq-MdozPj5mQEZBVlG-iAKPyplepbqmVrKqsr64-r2y18raKtzG3Pr02vqfAGsBmwL_BgsNoxPbGrsbY02_Xlti92sHjauRR6hDvDu988B_yL_JF9kj3Mvhf-JP60v4K_oc=

Uber farmer? In your uber-lab vid there are multiple instances of you being dead if Izaro had hit you. 5.5k life and losing almost 3/4 of it to Izaro slam and then being left with a 1.5sec IC is not good for uber farming, you'll die on charges and on any added ele dmg.
220k dps (coe) is definetely enough for running uber atziri and shaper with any difficulties. I don't think u need 11k armor and blocks, u got shield charge so u run, u place ur totem and everything dies.
I run Uber atziri since the day 4 on Breach, I was level 84 and I was bad dressed indeed, got 220k dps and I lost 2 portals for my mistakes. I got 5300 life...
No steps on my feet, just normal life and res (30 speed) boots.
Shaper was even easier, uber Izaro is matter of oneshot, just switching abyssus with a rare helmet with life (payed 5c), during the path.
Right now I got much more dps cause I m trying the critical version with:
, I have without power charges, just aura 375k, 5560 life and 3200 armor, no blocks (well, the shield s blocks ofc) in my 6l I don t use added fire, I do prefer poison, and now I got 2 steel rings that ofc give me a huge boost.
In my first end game maps (Uber Atziri, Shaper, Uber Izaro, Core) attempts I used 1 life antibleeding flask, then lion, atziri, witchfire and a rare oneslought mono-use flask.
My suggestion, get ridd of armor and block just run with shield charge, place totem, cast enduring and do it over and over. Ofc, if u aren't hardcore player... sometimes u will loose few portals, but it's quite impossible loosing a map.
Well, there are other ways to loose everything like runnung 24 uber atziri and 5 shaper finding 19 masks 5 garbs in Alluring, and 4 gloves and 1 boots in shaper.
I hope for u guys a better destiny.
The build works as hell, I m broken right now but the build actually kicks ass.
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Dec 29, 2016, 7:26:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info