2.3.1b Patch Notes

please performance fixes
My wife left me...

Yeah, I can be unfunny too... Stupid.
"
please performance fixes

2018 man, be patient pls, small indie company there ^^
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Ok, so, after installing new patch, I get the following error:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 or x64 version of the program, and then contact the software publisher"

I'm on Win7 64bit, and this is the first time ever that PoE dropped me an error like this. Any ideas?
Or just too redownload the whole thing?

EDIT:
Nevermind. Clean new install fixed it.
Last edited by Songweaver on Jun 30, 2016, 12:00:56 PM
POE sync issues since day 1, no mention of fix, no fix in site. playing a game that performs like its 1999 in 2016 GG GGG
EXTREME fps drop after the update. Yesterday the game ran at about 300fps that dropped to about 60-100 on herald of ash aoe, so its normal (with a few screen locks at 1fps, but im cool with that). Now today after the update the game runs at max 111fps and lags the game to 10fps and screenlocks on using a spell in HIDEOUT. Im frustrated and mad. :((( @songweaver had problems afterpatch too, i get it, something went wrong with patching, yet still its annoying. If you need my pc spec's ill post 'em here. Also Win7 64bit, same as songweaver's.
"
Jaille wrote:
Thanks for fixing Solaris

this.

ta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info