[2.3] Explosive Arrow - All content viable. HC/SC

"
IggyR wrote:
I am playing your build, because I dropped kaoms heart and decided I try something different and boy it is fun to play EA. I just finished cruel lab and got perma fortify. WHat do you think I should pick next - First to strike, last to fall or Inspirational? I am leaning toward first to strike right? BTW playing on HC and it really is fun. ALso, do phase acrobatics help against reflect also?

I went for Inspirational first, just to speed up leveling process a bit, but for HC First to strike, last to fall might be better choice.
Your only weapon against reflect is fire resist and high life pool. It cannot be spell blocked/dodged, unfortunately.

Just small tip for Uber Atziri. Taking Arrow Dance (just two points away) for Atziri fight is a huge survivability boost during split phase.
Last edited by kamilrogoz on Jul 14, 2016, 6:46:05 AM
what skill u use for critical hit? and how u buy the ngama tiki ...
"
Isra1 wrote:
what skill u use for critical hit? and how u buy the ngama tiki ...

Amulet is a prophecy only item, need to be in the new that league to get it. Easy to upkeep Elemental Overload with just EA and the high attack speed, some even go for the boots enchantment for extra crit if you haven't crit recently.
Hi, i have some questions about leveling up, should i get what keystone first? Acrobatics? Blood magic? both first and then go to life on marauder area?
didnt really see the tons of armour in your stats

any way this could work as an armour build instead ? :)
questions for you:

1. yes, as above mate, in which order you will complete the passive tree ?
2. looks like you don't have any life leech ?
3. looks like you don't invest on any accuracy, except the passive nodes right outdoor of Duelist?
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
questions for you:

1. yes, as above mate, in which order you will complete the passive tree ?
2. looks like you don't have any life leech ?
3. looks like you don't invest on any accuracy, except the passive nodes right outdoor of Duelist?

Not OP but i can provide answers.
1. First you go right to get acrobatics, life etc... then you go left for more life and dmg. I suggest picking up Blood Magic around lvl 60.

2. The build has a lot of hp regen so he doesn't need life leach.
3. He doesn't invest in accuracy because he can hit mobs deeper in the pack that way. Otherwise only the first line of the pack would take all of the dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info