suggestion: +50% IIQ bonus for having 0 remove only tabs across all leagues

om nom nom nom, standard player eats the rage of temp league players. Power overwhelming.

Seriously though, without better tab management, i.e.:
- folders
- better UI/controls for moving things around
- intelligent auto sorting, for example sorting by tab creation date

Or without some kind of incentive to clean house, stash disaster will continue to be a plague for long-time players.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Jun 30, 2016, 1:13:02 AM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 4:35:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I agree there need to be better inventory management tools, but that has nothing to do with IIQ/IIR.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
A problem with better tab management: it's in GGG's interest for players to empty remove-only tabs. With better tools it will be easier for players to keep a pile of remove-only tabs, which dissuades them from ever purchasing new tabs, since new tabs simply convert remove-only tabs.

But we need better tab management (there are players with 30+ 40+... 80++ real tabs, and when leagues end it's a shit fest with everything jumbled up). There's a simple fix here: new tab purchases = new empty tabs (no remove-only conversion). Then GGG can improve tab management without hurting their bottom line.

It would be amazing to put all my race reward remove only tabs in a folder, for example (you want to keep those remove-only, since you can extract them in any league). I'm not even a great racer and it's a mess. It must be a nightmare for the top racers.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Vhlad wrote:
A problem with better tab management: it's in GGG's interest for players to empty remove-only tabs.

I don't see why.

I fully agree on better tools, tho. There is no frigging way I'm ever gonna clean all the RO tabs, with the current basic & slow functionality.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Since currency tabs are a thing, I'd like the regular tabs (not the trade tabs) to just consolidate into one tab that scrolls down for 5 or 6 tabs worth of inventory before needing another "actual" tab at the top of the stash UI. This wouldn't fix all the problems, but combined with a good search function, it could alleviate a fair number of them.

Edit: Btw, buying new tabs would just extend the space of any actual tabs until they cap, then create a new one if needed.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
Last edited by Albinosaurus on Jun 30, 2016, 2:28:06 AM
I wonder what my stash would look like, if I ever actually logged into standard. Not pretty, I imagine.

Fortunately there's no earthly reason to ever log into standard.
Storage space isn't free for GGG. Every tab needs to be stored in the database, so it may be in GGG's best interest to get players to keep their stashes clean of such tabs. This makes giving a small bonus to players having few remove-only tabs a good idea.
That being said, there need to be efficient tools to keep your stash clean. Here are a few options that should be considered:
+ Delete Remove-only tab.
+ Empty tab.
+ Fuse rewards tabs.
+ Sort stash tab.

Also, we need to keep in mind that players should be able to keep some rewards tabs, so you have to get them to not count towards the bonus, or to have a limit above 0.
and +200iiq/iir if you have 4 tabs only so it would convince people to buy more tabs :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 30, 2016, 4:12:11 AM
-1, too OP.
I'd just like a quick 'clean the house' option: Right-click the Remove-Only tab, "Sell all to vendor".

Clickity-click-click.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info