What I Learned from getting to 36

that only including new unique strong boxes as criteria for the unique strong box achievement when you only find maybe one or two unique boxes per league ... is a serious dick move (seriously major dick move ggg)

shrines are not nearly common enough to be a legitimate mechanic one can look forward to playing the game around ... which makes me very sad.

Map bosses are shockingly stingy with the map drops... and i hope ggg knows this now.

that being said , probably the easiest league to get to the final tier of mtx rewards for
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jun 29, 2016, 7:51:07 AM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2016, 4:18:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah I'm at 188/300 Maps, with two characters around 90 and another on the way. Even with Dreamer's Dream this "challenge" has just dragged along. Nice 20% drop rate.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 29, 2016, 7:53:46 AM
"
Yeah I'm at 188/300 Maps, with two characters around 90 and another on the way. Even with Dreamer's Dream this "challenge" has just dragged along. Nice 20% drop rate.

Your rate seems quite a bit higher than mine: I'm only at 71/300 with 89 and 85 characters.
Gz on useless MTX
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
it's spelled learnt!

but i agree with you chipi :p

i found around 70 shrines while leveling up to maps.
i'm 90 now and found only 40 more. it also feels like they got more rare in maps.

the unique boxes are a joke.
popped 3 monstrous treasures up until now and found 1 unique box (Kaoms) that doesn't count.
i mean, it's not that they provide anything OP (at least most of them). they are way too rare still.
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
it's spelled learnt!

but i agree with you chipi :p

i found around 70 shrines while leveling up to maps.
i'm 90 now and found only 40 more. it also feels like they got more rare in maps.

the unique boxes are a joke.
popped 3 monstrous treasures up until now and found 1 unique box (Kaoms) that doesn't count.
i mean, it's not that they provide anything OP (at least most of them). they are way too rare still.

Actually the spelling is correct it really just depends on if your English is from US or from UK\other.

Maps are pretty rare from bosses it seems. I still don't have the double ghost challenge either, but at this point it is full casual mode just messing around here and there, I got the monkey and that is all that really matters.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:

Actually the spelling is correct it really just depends on if your English is from US or from UK\other.

this was more sarcasm as GGG uses this when they "learnt" something and i haven't seen this spelling before.
"
goetzjam wrote:

Maps are pretty rare from bosses it seems. I still don't have the double ghost challenge either, but at this point it is full casual mode just messing around here and there, I got the monkey and that is all that really matters.

funny. double ghost is a challenge i always get during leveling. ok, i get a rare possessed and drag it after me through the whole instance. it is quite common that an area has 2 ghosts.

and i was one of the few who said the maps from bosses is gonna be the hardest challenge ;)
that was before i knew you could farm piety for it. but still if you do it in maps only you have to run 1200+ maps which is quite a lot!
"
Ruefl2x wrote:

and i was one of the few who said the maps from bosses is gonna be the hardest challenge ;)
that was before i knew you could farm piety for it. but still if you do it in maps only you have to run 1200+ maps which is quite a lot!

What?? Act 3 or Act 4 Piety?
"
Gravity8595 wrote:
"
Ruefl2x wrote:

What?? Act 3 or Act 4 Piety?

Probably Act 3 Piety because she has like a 50% chance to drop a map.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Yeah I pretty much agree all-in-all. I'm on last leg to 40/40 with Maps dropped from Bosses to go (about 180/300 thus far and doing Piety ROTA's for them now), at 195/200 shrines, then I have to finish another end-game grind... likely 20/20 Ambrius when I respec and do some ROTAs for that.

Global 820 has been a HUGE help in finishing challenges. I also really disliked the whole Prophecies thing and just want my completed glowing Totem Pole.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info