Why are Labs so easy?

And to think it wasn't but about a month or so ago you just got out of A1... My they grow so fast.. Right before your very eyes.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I think the labyrinth is a great concept, but not executed properly. At the moment it punishes disconnects too harshly.
I think this could be easily remedied by dropping you in the ascendant's plaza or aspirant's stash room when you DC, forcing you to fight Izaro again but not completely destroying your progress. Against Izaro you could make it so a disconnect counts as properly quitting, and Izaro's room tends not to lag/disconnect as much as the rest of the labyrinth, so I think it would be okay.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Labs are so easy but people complain?

I have gone the extra mile to start offering free Lab Carry Service just to make Izaro stronger.
When there are like 2 or 3 people in my party it feels like like a challenge facing Izaro.

But Ubber Izaro hits like a little girl and he dies

I also face him butt naked.

OMG YOU'RE SOOOOO L333333T !!!!!!

EZ GAME EZ LABZ
"
Xtorma wrote:
Ok, let me see if I have learned correctly from my child development classes.

Wow Trini, What you have accomplished is fantastic!, you should feel very proud of yourself. I am certainly proud of you!, and how unselfish of you to take time out if your day to help those less fortunate than you. The world is a better place with you in it, and we are all fortunate to have you here with us.

As a Reward you may pass out the milks at lunch.

God, I love you! haha
"
ventiman wrote:
Would be nice to know whos alt account trinigamer is

I'm also curious about him and the one who ascended casually.

"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
Would be nice to know whos alt account trinigamer is

I'm also curious about him and the one who ascended casually.

I am nothing special.

If you really want to know I am an African Hindu.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info