[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

Level 85 and the mana needs are really putting me down. The fun part is completely drained from the constant "My spirit is spent" spam.

Thanks to the OP for the guide!
Hi , I wanna try this build but I wanted to ask you if you consider this build good for group play (2) because my friend wants to try a Ancestral Warchief build.

Thank you.
"
Ice_Falcon wrote:
Hi , I wanna try this build but I wanted to ask you if you consider this build good for group play (2) because my friend wants to try a Ancestral Warchief build.

Thank you.

I think this build is ok for party since Ascendancy node provides damage and movespeed to allies
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
Ice_Falcon wrote:

Thank you.

I think this build is ok for party since Ascendancy node provides damage and movespeed to allies

Thank you man.
"
mrpilhas wrote:
Level 85 and the mana needs are really putting me down. The fun part is completely drained from the constant "My spirit is spent" spam.

In addition to warlord's mark, you can try getting +2 mana on hit in your jewels to help with mana consumption.
Hey guys! Following this build, am lvl 75 atm and wondering what the limitations of the build is. The thing is I would like to finish the atlas sometime this league (playing HC), and wondering if I should invest more into gearing this up or save up for another build.

Gear atm:

Sitting at about 5k hp, 28k dmg fully buffed in h/o (without FC).

BTW, loving the build and would recommend this as a league-starter!!
Any updates to build from OP? Like current gear or gems.
The build is pretty nice, but u should say that people really needs an enlighten since warlords mark is not enough to sustain damage , sometimes i just got out of mana , with 3 or 4 mobs on me and what can u do ? ur death lol u gotta run and use portal
carry a small mana flask or hybrid flask. or find some mana leech somewhere

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info