1 mirror = 48,000 chaos

Fun facts
Apparently Chinese website published the drop chance of all currencies.

Spoiler

Someone could translate the stuff I am too lazy.

Basically the left column are all the currencies.
2nd column from the left is the drop rate.
3rd from the left denotes "for every 1 mirror how many of this orbs would have dropped"
right most column converts all ratio to chaos.

Source: http://poe.qq.com/ (The official Chinese PoE site)

Funny that GGG never ever gave us a definite answer on drop rates ever, Chinese website just like publish it as part of their "new player's currency guide 101" (literally) section on their website.

ofc I think GGG could adjust the drop rate on the fly.
So take w/e Chinese says on their website with a grain of salt.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 5:12:01 PM
Interesting, thanks for sharing.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

No prob just came across it when I browsed the Chinese poe site (currently in closed beta).
And that was listed under their new players guide on currencies section.

Also divine orb is actually more rare (from drop) than exalts.
but you could get divines from vendoring shit 6Ls hence it's valued far lower even tho its rarer as drops.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
mirrors shouldn't have existed in the first place anyway
Taiwanese realm also published their droprates years ago. If remember correctly mirrors were 1:35 eternal orbs.

But yeah these probably aren't the same rates as we have here,but they do give some ballpark estimations
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997165

remind me of this. inb4 chinese poe staff just took the player-made sheet and translated it ? lmao
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:25:51 PM
"
xiaoxiao921 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997165

remind me of this. inb4 chinese poe staff just took the player-made sheet and translated it ? lmao

ya I was like WTF, why they use the same graph like on I have seen years ago. Also AFAIK drop rates change all the time but it is not difference that anyone can care about.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
lol I love the URL of that site. poe.qq xD
Git R Dun!
What's funny with this is... in every league i keep finding way more divine than exalts.

I mean in propechy i've already found 3 of them but only 1 exalt.

I've always said to other that divine is more rare than exalt, but noone believes me. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info