If you guys do ninja nerfs can you... announce it?

So before I retired from the league I did use to do like 12 hour lab runs and if I remember correctly the loot was alright etc and a friend did it too and so when I did retire he comes to me saying they ninja nerfed all of the chest we simply argued granted I don't believe in ninja nerfs inb4fanboy but hes not wrong when it's ''possible'' of course.

I really do hope you guys don't do the whole ninja thing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 12:29:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It wouldn't be a ninja nerf, then.

Nah, fuck that. I say ninja nerf anything rewarding and then scratch your head why a dead league after 10 days. Kappa
Of course they ninja-nerf. It's been that way since the beginning! Are you new here?
Spoiler
;)
Cant proc possessed foe+foceful excorcism on grand arena, arena map or museum map anymore to get the 2 tormetedd spirits challenge, heres another ninja nerf

with bullshit like this there is no reason to play the league longer then the first week, seriously
Last edited by SteamHämmer on Jun 26, 2016, 5:43:28 PM
Every league is like this.
Loot is getting nerfed constantly... if anything becomes remotely fun, bam.. nerf bat.

Need to keep those chinese economies booming i guess... how else could we explain that the "crafting system" is gated behind ridiculous amount of rng.
where are those guys yelling:

- too small sample size
- it's all RNG
- confirmation bias

are you afraid of i_no?
I see no ninja nerf, people are just to used seeing reddit posts of people hitting the jackpot in Uber lab and are disappointed when they don't get the same results.
"
IceDeal wrote:
I see no ninja nerf, people are just to used seeing reddit posts of people hitting the jackpot in Uber lab and are disappointed when they don't get the same results.

Try running the lab if you cant see it. That should do it.
"
IceDeal wrote:

It's a Ninja nerf, all us lab runners know it.
You notice after just a few runs, no more 20q gems, half sac frags, max 2 red maps t12ish if you actually manage to hit the map chest, low currency fuse/scour/alch, all gem boxes 9-19%q gems, 90% chance to hit the corrupted items by my own small sample size of around 50 runs or so.

OT, Tired of this ninja nerfing aswell. Stopped playing for now, no point.
League was dying quick, and now they kicked all lab runners in the ballsack.
Resulting in an even quicker death to the league. I don't feel like running gorge several hours a day.

To bad GGG.

Edit, GGG look at the thread starter.
That's the kind of players you're dissapointing. Real supporters that keep this game afloat.
Should think long and hard, and fix your crap. And stop with the stealth/ninja nerfs to everything.

Simple fix, make uber lab drops really rewarding again.
BUT, give us a difficulty scaler or whatever.
Last edited by Mahjiza on Jun 26, 2016, 6:08:57 PM
I'm running it one or twice everyday and see no differences with my previous loots. Granted I've never got anything good out of it except the 20q gems chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info