If you guys do ninja nerfs can you... announce it?

"
Mahjiza wrote:

Edit, GGG look at the thread starter.
That's the kind of players you're dissapointing. Real supporters that keep this game afloat.

so 'real supporters' have some kind of a 'all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others' thing going on for them eh ?

why should GGG announce everything they do in a game ? most of the time any announcement is made about a nerf, people cry their hearts out because their toys are being taken away. there's been many precedents and a knee-jerk reaction was even a meme on poe subreddit for a day or two

you have to be extremely entitled and spoiled to even make those demands (ha, I mean you have to be entitled to make demands in the first place)
"
grepman wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:

That's the kind of players you're dissapointing. Real supporters that keep this game afloat.

snip

Supporter tag envy is unbecoming.

Show some respect, people like the OP are one of the main reasons why GGG even exist.

Unlike you.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 27, 2016, 2:05:26 AM
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
where are those guys yelling:

- too small sample size
- it's all RNG
- confirmation bias

are you afraid of i_no?

Too small sample size!
It's all RNG!
Confirmation bias!

Not really, no. :p

But don't mind me (or anyone else) - just keep your little tin foil hat party going. :P (kekekekekeke)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I heard about Argus not always being in the uber lab. Was it always the case?
"
grepman wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:

so 'real supporters' have some kind of a 'all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others' thing going on for them eh ?

why should GGG announce everything they do in a game ? most of the time any announcement is made about a nerf, people cry their hearts out because their toys are being taken away. there's been many precedents and a knee-jerk reaction was even a meme on poe subreddit for a day or two

you have to be extremely entitled and spoiled to even make those demands (ha, I mean you have to be entitled to make demands in the first place)

Why should they announce major changes?
Ofc people will be dissatisfied with major nerfs, but that's just how things are.
We still deserve to know, without finding out for ourselfs. People were still building/leveling a char specific for Lab run, and blew the little currency they had. Now they are stuck with said char.

Without supporters, you wouldn't have a PoE to play.

" Extremely entitled & spoiled to make demands "

You're a special kind of kid aren't you?

@Jaille: A few days ago Argus in Uber was nowhere to be found, but that's the only time i can think of. That we didn't find him :/
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:

snip

Supporter tag envy is unbecoming.

Show some respect, people like the OP are one of the main reasons why GGG even exist.

Unlike you.
funniest thing I've read all day, thanks for the hearty laugh.

anyway, supporter tags don't get anyone preferential treatment, word to Charan.
"
Mahjiza wrote:

" Extremely entitled & spoiled to make demands "

You're a special kind of kid aren't you?
if you're making DEMANDS in a game (let alone a one that is free to play), yes, you're entitled and spoiled. Goes for any other game too. The game (actually, a game) doesn't owe you anything.
Last edited by grepman on Jun 27, 2016, 3:32:57 AM
"
Perq wrote:
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
where are those guys yelling:

- too small sample size
- it's all RNG
- confirmation bias

are you afraid of i_no?

Too small sample size!
It's all RNG!
Confirmation bias!

Not really, no. :p

But don't mind me (or anyone else) - just keep your little tin foil hat party going. :P (kekekekekeke)

There is a big difference between randomly asking "are my drops nerfed" like it's personal to them, than a something with a metric you can consistently compare it too with many multiple people accumulating results.
Closet statistics majors come out of your holes and start talking about "sigmas" and "deviations"...

YOUR TIME HAS COME.
BRINGTH DOWN THE T-REX!!
"
Closet statistics majors come out of your holes and start talking about "sigmas" and "deviations"...

YOUR TIME HAS COME.
BRINGTH DOWN THE T-REX!!

Actually, I usually call all this bullshit unless someone does an actual statistic about it. All those ninja nerfs (and there were some, others were just silly claims of nerfs) are mostly a feel in the first place. And usually in the past GGG acknowledged the nerfs, if they don't there is no nerf.

There is also not really a reason to do ninja nerfs, since if you change something in the game, it gets notice anyway, because it was changed. And it is not like a ninja assassin who kills someone and could blame others... nobody but GGG is responsible for changes in the game, so if something is missing in the patch notes it is usually someone messing up and adding an undocumented change, that thus slipped through and applied without being caught in the patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info