Boss "Difficulty" Ranking List?

uber izaro easier than plaza boss and pale court? what? was the list made from standpoint of uber farmer build?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
uber izaro easier than plaza boss and pale court? what? was the list made from standpoint of uber farmer build?

I think I'm wrong on that. It makes me feel Plaza boss is more difficult because of relatively small size of fight area to manuever. And of course, map usually have modifiers, so with something like +cast speed +aoe Plaza is very deadly. But Uber Izaro has bigger life pool, so it make the fight longer and probably more difficult.

And seems like I'm wrong on Pale Court completely, I never did it, only heard it's comparable with normal Atziri, so placed it so high.
Even a scrub like me who struggles doing normal atziri deathless killed 2x councils in prophecy league. Deathless. Council is a joke if you dodge their attacks, and they are all telegraphed very well, and not as fast as atziri's.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Impossible without certain build: Hall of Grand Masters

Very hard: Shaper, Hydra, Uber Atziri.

Somewhat troublesome: Vault, Alluring Abyss, Death and Taxes, some of T15-16 depends on build.

Between last two groups I would put Uber Izaro, especially that there's only one try, not too much space, debuffs and no possibility to charge vaal skills.
Last edited by Gosen on Mar 16, 2017, 6:10:03 AM
"
Gosen wrote:

Somewhat troublesome: Vault, Alluring Abyss, Death and Taxes, some of T15-16 depends on build.

Between last two groups I would put Uber Izaro, especially that there's only one try, not too much space, debuffs and no possibility to charge vaal skills.

I disagree on Vault part. Vault boss don't have a lot of HP, so you just need to kill him quickly before he produced too many ads (when the fight could become troublesome).

About Izaro. I think we should compare bosses regardless on tries available (like hardcore mode). And Uber Izaro fight also greatly depends on traps in boss room, with some traps it's cake walk, and with some ones it could be pretty challenging/annoying.

And T15-T16 are very various. For example, The Cursed King is much stronger then normal Atziri (and probable even deadlier then Core Malachai, due to quickness and aoe), Kaom in Abyss is pretty easy even in comparison with Uber Izaro, and Overgrown Ruin boss fight is very easy (only issue is being chaotic). T16 guardians difficulty seems more build-dependent.

I never did Vaal Temple bosses so if someone will tell how strong they are in comparison with other tops - it could be nice.
"
fwd wrote:
"
Gosen wrote:

I disagree on Vault part. Vault boss don't have a lot of HP, so you just need to kill him quickly before he produced too many ads (when the fight could become troublesome).

About Izaro. I think we should compare bosses regardless on tries available (like hardcore mode). And Uber Izaro fight also greatly depends on traps in boss room, with some traps it's cake walk, and with some ones it could be pretty challenging/annoying.

And T15-T16 are very various. For example, The Cursed King is much stronger then normal Atziri (and probable even deadlier then Core Malachai, due to quickness and aoe), Kaom in Abyss is pretty easy even in comparison with Uber Izaro, and Overgrown Ruin boss fight is very easy (only issue is being chaotic). T16 guardians difficulty seems more build-dependent.

I never did Vaal Temple bosses so if someone will tell how strong they are in comparison with other tops - it could be nice.

Lot of people struggles with Vault, and in this league I see that lot of players have problem with Excavation as well. Uber Izaro is bullshit for me. Sick dps, sick hp pool and I can't agree about tries - if you can keep attacking without worrying about deaths it's easier.

Vaal Temple bosses are hard, but as I recall it's Uber Atziri-level trio difficulty.
The spectral throw bitch in OG is the most absurd thing in the game for its tier.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Gosen wrote:

Lot of people struggles with Vault, and in this league I see that lot of players have problem with Excavation as well. Uber Izaro is bullshit for me. Sick dps, sick hp pool and I can't agree about tries - if you can keep attacking without worrying about deaths it's easier.

Vaal Temple bosses are hard, but as I recall it's Uber Atziri-level trio difficulty.

Actually when I wrote my initial list I had 19 bosses in it and was thinking what to put on 20th place. I was thinking about Excavation and Vault as well. But I chose Necropolis boss due to bone prison he casts, which could kill you pretty quickly if you didn't jump away from it. As I said Vault boss is somewhat difficult only with DPS lack. Excavation trio is really dangerous only with +aoe modifier which makes maneuvering in the room pretty tricky.
About Izaro you convinced me I was wrong, he should be about normal Atziri level.

Let's try again:
1. The Shaper
2. Guardian of the Phoenix, T16
3. Guardian of the Hydra, T16
4. Guardian of the Minotaur, T16
5. Guardian of the Chimera, T16
6. Uber Atziri
7. Vaal Temple bosses, T16
8. The Cursed King aka Uber Rigwald (Dark Forest, T15)
9. The Eater of Souls aka Uber Malachai (Core, T15)
10. Atziri
11. Izaro (Uber Labirinth)
12. The Pale Court
13. Ambrius aka Uber Daresso (Colosseum, T15)
14. Avatar of Thunder (Vinktar Square, T10)
15. Avatar of Apocalypse (Death and Taxes, T12)
16. The Infernal King aka Uber Kaom (Abyss, T15)
17. The Goddess (Plaza, T13)
18. Aulen Greychain aka Uber Oak (Springs, T14)
19. Piety (Shrine, T14)
20. Burtok (Necropolis, T12)
21. Excavaion bosses, T11
22. Guardian (Vault, T12)

EDIT: Actually I think I will do Uber Izaro and Goddess runs tomorrow to compare them. I don't feel he is really strong, but it could be wrong impression.

"
Nephalim wrote:
The spectral throw bitch in OG is the most absurd thing in the game for its tier.

Sorry, but what is OG?
Last edited by fwd on Mar 16, 2017, 7:07:06 PM
Overgrown ruin.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Overgrown ruin.

I excluded Overgrown Ruin bosses, because they are pretty squishy one by one, and only somewhat difficult while in big pack. About Spectal Throw dude he's somewhat avoidable with good movement. I think Owergrown Ruin is easier T15 in the game. But may it's worth including on smth like 17 place. But I never had any troubles with that encounter so I like to hear other opinions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info