So the Orlando shooter has burial rights? You're shiting me...

How is it that a mass murderer who has killed young and old has the right to be buried. I would cremate his ass, place his body in acid... It's disgusting he is being buried a few cities away from me. I'm furious!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jun 25, 2016, 6:05:57 PM
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 12:20:46 PM
Even the worst among us is better than an animal. And one act, regardless of how terrible, does not negate ones entire lifetime.

There are politicians and soldiers whom have killed far more with the same amount of justification.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Just guessing but I would imagine it's also for the guy's family and friends who were victims in this as well. They should be able to mourn in a way they feel is appropriate.
"
solwitch wrote:
How is it that a mass murderer who has killed young and old has the right to be buried. I would cremate his ass, place his body in acid... It's disgusting he is being buried a few cities away from me. I'm furious!!!

I'm in agreement. Any such rights that he had were forfeit with his crimes.

Considering that he "sold" his ~$165K house to his sister Sabrina Abasin and brother in law Mustafa Abasin for $10 back in April of this year, I think there needs to be some additional prosecution. Note that his wife Noor Salman signed off on giving her house away and the other signature is Mateen's sister Miriam 'Mary' Seddique.

His family knew what he was up to, and probably several others as well.

If it were legal, I'd say his burial should be feeding him to pigs.

This is the link to the recorded document (site is down for updates over the weekend)

http://oncore.stlucieclerk.com/oncorewebnew/showdetails.aspx?id=5722774&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Jun 26, 2016, 3:28:15 AM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Just guessing but I would imagine it's also for the guy's family and friends who were victims in this as well. They should be able to mourn in a way they feel is appropriate.

Hopefully, the ones that were in on his plan will be mourning in prison.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
SkyCore wrote:
Even the worst among us is better than an animal. And one act, regardless of how terrible, does not negate ones entire lifetime.

There are politicians and soldiers whom have killed far more with the same amount of justification.

You can not compare a soldier killing innocents because he thinks his platoon is in danger, you can not blame a politician who makes a call to kill a few to save many, you can not blame a father or mother for killing an animal to protect their offspring... That's completely different. This guy meditated it, planned it... It was done on malicious intent.

I find it offensive to compare the killings of any soldier to this monster... There was no flight or fight!!! He wasn't backed up against a wall. Premeditated murder!!!

His entire existence was forfeited when he killed innocent sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, friends... Etc. There is no logic, compassion. My intelligence tells me his fucking molecules should be erraticated from the universe.

-Cheers
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
His entire existence was forfeited when he killed innocent sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, friends... Etc. There is no logic, compassion. My intelligence tells me his fucking molecules should be erraticated from the universe.

Think about the amount of pain someone has to be in for him to think that this is the best way out.

It isn't so much that this guy is a monster, but instead that he needed help for a long time and no one helped him. He could aswell be your best friend in slightly different conditions.

There is no excuse for an act like this the same way there is no excuse for not providing the help this person needed. We're all responsible for it.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
"
DnAngel wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Think about the amount of pain someone has to be in for him to think that this is the best way out.

It isn't so much that this guy is a monster, but instead that he needed help for a long time and no one helped him. He could aswell be your best friend in slightly different conditions.

There is no excuse for an act like this the same way there is no excuse for not providing the help this person needed. We're all responsible for it.

"Pain?"

What kind of help do you propose he needed? He committed an act of mass murder in the name of Islam, like the rest of these "suffering" individuals did or attempted:

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Here's a hint: These creeps aren't Episcopalians....
1972.04.14 USA New York, NY Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.
1973.01.19 USA Brooklyn, NY Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.
1973.07.01 USA Bethesda, MD An Israeli diplomat is gunned down in his driveway by Palestinian terrorists.
1973.07.18 USA Washington, DC Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.
1973.10.19 USA Oakland, CA Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.
1973.10.29 USA Berkeley, CA A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1973.11.25 USA Oakland, CA A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1973.12.11 USA Oakland, CA A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.
1973.12.13 USA Oakland, CA A woman is shot to death on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1973.12.20 USA Oakland, CA Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.
1973.12.22 USA Oakland, CA Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.
1973.12.24 USA Oakland, CA A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1974.01.24 USA Oakland, CA Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.
1974.04.01 USA Oakland, CA A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.
1974.04.16 USA Ingleside, CA A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.
1977.03.09 USA Washington, DC Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.
1980.07.22 USA Bethesda, MD A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.
1980.08.31 USA Savou, IL An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.
1989.11.06 USA St. Louis, MO A 17-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her parents for bringing 'dishonor' to their family by dating an 'infidel' African-American.
1990.01.31 USA Tuscon, AZ A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.
1990.11.05 USA New York City, NY An Israeli rabbi is shot to death by a Muslim attacker at a hotel.
1993.01.25 USA Langley, VA A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.
1993.02.26 USA New York, NY Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.
1994.03.01 USA Brooklyn, NY A Muslim gunman targets a van packed with Jewish boys, killing a 16-year-old.
1997.03.23 USA New York, NY A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.
1997.04.03 USA Lompoc, CA A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.
2000.03.17 USA Atlanta, GA A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.
2001.09.11 USA New York, NY Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
2001.09.11 USA Washington, DC Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
2001.09.11 USA Shanksville, PA Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
2002.03.19 USA Tuscon, AZ A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
2002.05.27 USA Denton, TX Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
2002.07.04 USA Los Angeles, CA Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
2002.09.21 USA Atlanta, GA Muslim terrorists gun down an employee at a liquor store.
2002.09.21 USA Montgomery, AL Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
2002.09.23 USA Baton Rouge, LA A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
2002.10.02 USA Wheaton, MD Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
2002.10.03 USA Montgomery County, MD Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
2002.10.09 USA Manassas, VA A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
2002.10.11 USA Fredericksburg, VA Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
2002.10.14 USA Arlington, VA A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
2002.10.22 USA Aspen Hill, MD A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
2003.08.06 USA Houston, TX After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
2004.04.15 USA Scottsville, NY In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
2006.06.16 USA Baltimore, MD A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim medical student in an unprovoked terror attack.
2006.06.25 USA Denver, CO Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
2006.07.28 USA Seattle, WA An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
2008.01.01 USA Irving, TX A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
2008.07.06 USA Jonesboro, GA A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
2009.02.12 USA Buffalo, NY The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.
2009.04.12 USA Phoenix, AZ A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.
2009.06.01 USA Little Rock, AR A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.

Didn't know there were so many of these incidents. didja? ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
That is a very long, very sad list.
So... we're not gonna treat him like those people who commit suicide because they're already a "lost cause"?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info