[2.5] Oro's Crit Flicker Assassin - 300k+ dps, 6k+ hp, Low to medium Budget, uber lab viable

Hey im thinking of doing this build in 2.6 but the only thing that i want to do different is add CoC Ethereal knives with the new nova jewel for it. would just using EK+CoC+Melee Splash+Multi+Inc crit+Flciker be viable for this build?
Hey thanks for the build, I was planning to follow it on the new legacy league, but with the 2.6 version the skill tree is broken so when I click the link i only see a few points on it and cant follow it... Can you please re-edit it with something like poeplanner ? it would be amazing
Plus I was wondering what makes assassin better than trickster

Thanks mate GLHF on the new league
Last edited by Soyeguetoy on Mar 7, 2017, 8:27:45 AM
I guess OP is not running the build anymore
Last edited by Soyeguetoy on Mar 7, 2017, 8:27:17 AM
Sucks, anyone had the old version of the build saved ? Logged on only to realize the obligatory respec was done yet again and I have no version of the old build saved to take inspiration and "update" to the new build, while the link in the original post is broken.It's been months since I haven't played POE, so it's pretty hard to remember the build basics and figure out where to put the equivalent points with a new , remade shadow skill tree. I see alot of new elemental nodes and quite a few notable changes.

GGG Really needs to find a better way to handle build changes that to log into the game , having every skill unnalocated and all your gear unusable every single update... At least let you take a print screen of your old build in the old tree before doing an obligatory respec... Or make it so that you can open older version of your builds in the tree planner even though they do no longer work in newer versions.
Was I Dreaming ? - Harry Mason
Last edited by Mortiferius on Mar 12, 2017, 4:49:52 PM
Well, here's a reworked build for 2.6. Not sure it's identical to the original one ,but I think it ticks most of the boxes the old build did and it seems to work about about as good as it did before the patch, managed to get my old gear back and to have roughly the same HP / Crit / DMG / ETC as before.

Last edited by Mortiferius on Mar 16, 2017, 12:51:51 AM
Welp, since it seems i'm the only guy keeping this build alive... Here's the 3.0 rework version... Seems to be similar to the 2.5 and 2.6 version in terms of survivablity and DPS.
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQYgBqIHHgguDY0N0Q5IEJIRLxGBEZYWvxewF9wZjhm0G8gjNiPTI_YknST9JpUqCysKLlMwcTB8MjI2PTfUOkI-z0MxRJ5FfEd-SVFKfUqLS3hM_02STipRR1MQU7tVS1WFWhpbr13yYeJh62JaY0Njp2VNapNsjG1sbmlvJ3BSdKB07XpThNmHdonTjDaNfY2_j2CVLpeXmmqbJpuNnaqjiqXLtDi8b702vea-p7_VwzPPes_d02_TftQj1FLV-NmG2sHdRt2o44TlGedU53To1u0_7YPuDu968NXxivv1_MX_3g==?accountName=Mortiferius&characterName=Bonemarius
Last edited by Mortiferius on Aug 9, 2017, 9:35:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info