[2.3] Chieftain Crit Flame Totem (600K DPS Total, Uber Atziri super easy Video)

How much did it cost you to craft +3 staff?
How about using Three Dragons Mask for the shock?
Can you make video mapping high maps?
Thank you for the guide, love it so far from looking at it.
Last edited by animeweaver on Jul 1, 2016, 5:40:57 PM
"
animeweaver wrote:
How much did it cost you to craft +3 staff?
How about using Three Dragons Mask for the shock?
Can you make video mapping high maps?
Thank you for the guide, love it so far from looking at it.

1-2ex for 6link staff,7-11ex for craft to clean 3fire and multi mod,(0.8ex craft fee),0.3ex for blood magic.total 10-14 ex cost.
i dont use three dragons. we have ele forcus.
"
1-2ex for 6link staff,7-11ex for craft to clean 3fire and multi mod,(0.8ex craft fee),0.3ex for blood magic.total 10-14 ex cost.

Was thinking what you think about using three dragons and replacing elemental focus with something like faster casting etc. Since shock gives 50% more.

Also your opinion on glives. Why did u choose winds of change instead of facebreakers?

Could you include screenshot of character stats? defense and offense. Finally as mentioned before, any plans to make videos doing high maps?
"
animeweaver wrote:
"

Was thinking what you think about using three dragons and replacing elemental focus with something like faster casting etc. Since shock gives 50% more.

Also your opinion on glives. Why did u choose winds of change instead of facebreakers?

Could you include screenshot of character stats? defense and offense. Finally as mentioned before, any plans to make videos doing high maps?

DPS enough, three dragon raise not too much in my mind (haven't tested, but shock maybe not always apply to boss). Helmet have 90 life and IIR too.

Facebreakers have no life and project speed. 30% project speed from 110% is 27% increase AOE. 90 crit multi is about 12k dps, 45% project damage is about 7k dps. Don't forget winds of change give knock back chance which is very useful. The movement reduce may be the only reason not use winds of change.

I put stats screenshot and some map videos on main post. Screenshots are in tooltips spoiler.
Last edited by fasknifer on Jul 2, 2016, 8:40:36 AM
Hey very nice build¡¡¡, I´m planning to level a new char with this build, I have 1 question, its possible to kill Ubber Atziri with a only +2 to fire gems in staff and with only level 3 empower?... I mean , there is a hight difference in damage with these 2 changes?... Thanks in advance...

And if its possible, If I have a staff with +2 to level of socketed fire gems and with 16 cast speed, what should be the othes afixes?, I suppose "socketed gems are supported by blood magic", "increased critical chance for spells", and the third?...

And, what master give us "socketed gems are supported by blood magic" afixe?... With a 5L Staff, what is the best configuration?, I should leave empower or what?... Ty so much in advance...
Last edited by Madasan on Jul 12, 2016, 3:05:18 AM
Am I wrong when I say fire pen doesn't do anything when mob has 0% resist? I thought it only works when they have resist so they can penetrate it.. curses that reduce resistances work, but not pen because it doesn't reduce anything, and you can't penetrate if they have 0%?
"
blaineh wrote:
Am I wrong when I say fire pen doesn't do anything when mob has 0% resist? I thought it only works when they have resist so they can penetrate it.. curses that reduce resistances work, but not pen because it doesn't reduce anything, and you can't penetrate if they have 0%?

"
fasknifer wrote:

Yes, templar has more dps, 30%-40%more from use other support instead of fire pen, and save some passive point.(but chieftain have 50% fire pen which do 50% more dps against 0% fire resist mob).
Hey very nice build¡¡¡, I´m planning to level a new char with this build, I have 1 question, its possible to kill Ubber Atziri with a only +2 to fire gems in staff and with only level 3 empower?... I mean , there is a hight difference in damage with these 2 changes?... Thanks in advance...

And if its possible, If I have a staff with +2 to level of socketed fire gems and with 16 cast speed, what should be the othes afixes?, I suppose "socketed gems are supported by blood magic", "increased critical chance for spells", and the third?...

And, what master give us "socketed gems are supported by blood magic" afixe?... With a 5L Staff, what is the best configuration?, I should leave empower or what?... Ty so much in advance...
One more thing, if we use flammability curse, it does -040% to fire resistance, all mobs have fire resistances?, we do 40% more damage to all mobs?... Thanks in advance...
"
blaineh wrote:

you can check wiki, you can penetrate even they have 0% or lower resist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info