here''s one for you mods to get off on

"
LOOZING wrote:
It shouldn't be part of this game. Just give them a thousand times physical damage. Don't send me sailing into a buzz saw. Over and over again. Neil Young doesn't get stoned enuff for that.

"It shouldn't...". Why not take some self criticism, and change the sentence to "I shouldn't stand in the freakin' cirkle".

You will have a better time at this game, if you learn the mechanics.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I have 10 chaos that says this guy is playing Earthquake.
I find it funny how lots of people complain about how izaro's attacks work or how much damage they do. Every single attack of his has either a 5 year wind-up, an animation that takes aeons to finish or indicators that are visible froms space. The only thing that comes without warning is his slowing attack, and even that can be easily escaped from. If you ever get hit by any of his special attacks except for the mentioned one, then it's your fault and your fault alone.
And even if that guy is playing earthquake... I hads no problems dealing with cruel izaro with my icecrash templar... and that guy is using a level 28 weapon! Sure, it took a while, but it never really got dangerous.
TL;DR: Learn to dodge. It's a useful thing to know and be able to do and you will need it later (hello atziri flameblast)
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
To GGG's credit, the teleport is the single most telegraphed attack in the entire game.

^ THIS!
If someone is teleported onto the traps over and over again he is as bad at gaming as can be!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Personally I hate the lab, it clearly has elements that are a complete shift from what the game has been for many years, Which is fine but we are forced to do them in order to get what is probably the best reward in the game in the form of ascendancy points.

That being said I think the fact that Izzaro can teleport you into traps is a completely fair and reasonable boss mechanic. As many have said it is telegraphed, so you can avoid it. His room is quite large (especially compared to malachai down stairs) and you have a few moments to check it out before the fight begins. And it's quite easy to just walk right out of the traps that he teleports you into.

I think Malachai is fine but frankly some of his moves are more bs than this one considering the size of his room.

Next time you post I highly recommend explaining why you think something should be removed or changed, as it is your post comes off as you venting because you died and provides little reason for anyone to take your side of the discussion.
Why would I want to avoid his attacks? I can facetank him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info