here''s one for you mods to get off on

And move. The mother fucker in lab can teleport you into buzz saws over and over again? Are you fucking kidding me?
GGG is happy with this stupid shit?
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2016, 3:56:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Don't stand in his green circle when there's traps in there.

I agree that it's a goofy thing there's nowhere to walk in some of those instances. Bad design.
To GGG's credit, the teleport is the single most telegraphed attack in the entire game. Yeah, you'll probably be fucked by it the first time, but then you'll know not to stand next to Izaro when he has a big green "don't stand here" circle around him.

Honestly with the way half of his other attacks just kind of spew out of him with no warning or pattern, I actually appreciate that GGG decided to throw us a god damn bone with that teleport.
This is a buff™
"
LOOZING wrote:
And move. The mother fucker in lab can teleport you into buzz saws over and over again? Are you fucking kidding me?

What are you talking about?! There is always room to move. He starts with a GIANT glowing green circle and flame dash / lightning warp, whirling blades, or leap slam, or just plain run away. Ridiculous complaining about simple mechanics like this are what gets any kind of skill check (simple paying attention check in this case) turned into boring facerolls.
If I don't get out of the way fast enough and get teleported into traps, I usually still have him targeted and I automatically run out to attack him. It rarely does much damage to me.
ahahahahaha
Man he died to the easiest move that's just funny.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Reading telegraphs?! That's not mashing attack and standing still! It doesn't belong in an ARPG!

*waves pitchfork*
Last edited by DrGoatMD on Jun 25, 2016, 12:29:41 AM
"
Don't stand in his green circle when there's traps in there.

I agree that it's a goofy thing there's nowhere to walk in some of those instances. Bad design.
It shouldn't be part of this game. Just give them a thousand times physical damage. Don't send me sailing into a buzz saw. Over and over again. Neil Young doesn't get stoned enuff for that.
Last edited by LOOZING on Jun 25, 2016, 3:43:56 AM
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
"
LOOZING wrote:

What are you talking about?! There is always room to move. He starts with a GIANT glowing green circle and flame dash / lightning warp, whirling blades, or leap slam, or just plain run away. Ridiculous complaining about simple mechanics like this are what gets any kind of skill check (simple paying attention check in this case) turned into boring facerolls.
K. Welcome to poe 2016. Exciting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info